Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
126 pages? are you kidding me. I aint got time to read all of that and judging by the dead townies I saw on page 1, you guys need some better reads. Anyone got a nice summary of the main events especially actions?
i cuda sworn light was invested town earlier by our insane cop @T-Pein™

thing is tpein is post silenced so he only talks every now and then, and on odd nights he became insane, so a town result on light means he has to be mafia

and i noticed light never claimed miller so thats who we r thinking of lynching rn, light or mango

we r blessed by this night phase thanks to that

Emil

Certified Memelord

thing is tpein is post silenced so he only talks every now and then, and on odd nights he became insane, so a town result on light means he has to be mafia

and i noticed light never claimed miller so thats who we r thinking of lynching rn, light or mango

and just as we suspected light, u subbed for him @Udell

Yes Usopp is tunneling too much.

It could have very well been someone else performing the job at night and causality wanting that the kill occurred as a frame attempt against Mango because of what had occurred during the day, Mango inferring that something had occurred to Cal (not difficult to come up with by reasoning). It's not that extensively improbable at all. There's not a strict causal relation here.

Why would Mango shoot Cal just for claiming that sentence accusing Mango of TMI? What would he gain from it since it was already spilled anyway.

Usopp town reads Reborn and this is something I can't digest.

Gambit/Reborn/Light/Usopp

These are my strongest scum reads for now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Can I get a bit of an explanation for T Pein / Light situation?

It could have very well been someone else performing the job at night and causality wanting that the kill occurred as a frame attempt against Mango because of what had occurred during the day, Mango inferring that something had occurred to Cal (not difficult to come up with by reasoning). It's not that extensively improbable at all. There's not a strict causal relation here.

Why would Mango shoot Cal just for claiming that sentence accusing Mango of TMI? What would he gain from it since it was already spilled anyway.

I thought that as a science nerd, this game is sooooo much EZ for ye? Why am I on that list? You on grass?>

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm upset that night posting is allowed tonight. I was relying on the thread pausing for awhile so I could try and catch up with the game. :catcry:

I will do my best to catch up today. I'm sorry for dropping the ball so far.
u said this 3 times sooo

im sure u wudnt mind dying for us right?

we get more done by ur death than u being alive

no offence but its true

Dude I subbed in for light and I am town :pepeanger:
All of a sudden you sound like God damn scum spitting pure horse shit. You said Gambit is scum and the tunnel on Mango. Now you throwing shade my way.

Some of the guys I mention seem to work with channeled intents too. So Mango is more probably being framed also based off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.