Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Zoro will be taken out the fight. Whether it's permanent or not is unknown. Makes sense to have Zoro do one good feat before being taken out for a while/permenatly?. Killer would just hinder the whole Captain Trio vs Kaido shit, so he's probably being taken out as well.

Very soon we'll get the Captain Trio vs Hybrid Kaido. Their potrayal together as a group isn't for nothing....

there will 100% be a point where It’s only the three captains. Everyone can admit that

We know Koby will be Admiral level, what's that got to do with being stronger than Zoro or as strong as Luffy?
Zoro said he will become WSS and he is
Koby said he'll become admiral and him/luffy both agreed to fight each other once one becomes PK and other admiral
Post automatically merged:

luffy only said hed fight coby
Oda would totally waste 20 years of buildup for a low-diff

I'm thinking Zoro will be taken out the fight. Whether it's permanent or not is unknown. Makes sense to have Zoro do one good feat before being taken out for a while/permenatly?. Killer would just hinder the whole Captain Trio vs Kaido shit, so he's probably being taken out as well.

Very soon we'll get the Captain Trio vs Hybrid Kaido. Their potrayal together as a group isn't for nothing....
there will 100% be a point where It’s only the three captains. Everyone can admit that
Both Zoro and Luffy are already down or about to be. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are sidelined until the final round where it's just Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido.

Luffy will always outshine the other 2 SN so it's actually better for you as this way Law and Kidd will get more panel time to shine before they lose to Hybrid Kaido.

Doflamingo had a more impressive feat. Dressrosa is significantly larger than Onigashima, and his Bird Cage spanned the entire country. It required him to be conscious to operate, but it was otherwise able to continue independently of him.

In my defense, I haven't really had the experience of debating Nat on One Piece (outside of profile posts). I mainly stay away from the Admirals vs Yonkou threads.

The doflamingo cage is an automatic skill programmed to close, (close the cage).

KAIDO is a ZOAN, it was said in an SBS that he does not fly, he walks on the clouds that he generates, in a nutshell he floats in the air, thanks to the nuves, generating clouds and putting his paws on them, that is not enough, kaido didn’t generate the nuves and glued the island on top of it to float, he used an amount of HAX (gravitational or force) to dig the island out of the ground, an absurd amount (just creating the nuves and more nuves is not enough because you need to put the island on top of them), continuing, with the clouds around, to break its solid base, with the island resting in the clouds, notice that the island cannot fly it floats thanks to the clouds, the clouds do not go where you want to randomly / automatically, kaido has full control over the fluctuation of the island and needs to control it to walk, maintaining the gravitational level necessary to keep the island hundreds of meters in the air and in motion.

The moment you use some skill in your DF you are wasting energy, however small, LAW when using the ROOM, Doflamingo was almost knocked out by Luffy and the cage stopped, but she was still there, this is the living proof of that the skill needs the user with strength + energy, if KAIDO is knocked out the skill loses strength and the island falls, this means that the skill is not doing everything, it is literally intertwined with the condition of the caster.

In short, KAIDO has already used an enormous amount of energy, which is classified as an island level, generating a skill so great that it is capable of sustaining the island for a few hundred meters in the air, not only that, but the ability it generates it is so strong that his strength is able to dig up the island from the ground and break its base / roots.

It should have been obvious, but the three strongest are the ones who took damage in this chapter. Oda will use all three of them to make a statement about reaching the next level through victory

I wonder what the community is gonna be like when this chapter drops.

I fully expected sanji slander when he asked Robin to save him yet he got praise.
why do people slander sanji when zoro looks great tho
sanji should be slandered when he looks like shit like against black maria
i see no reason he should be slandered here
they arent equal fighters.

it would be cool as hell is killer can make duplicates or hide his step or even both.

Like killua in hunter x hunter. Killers supposed to be a solider and assassin so it makes sense he gets those techniques maybe he even has them since he hasn’t gone all out yet

Both Zoro and Luffy are already down or about to be. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are sidelined until the final round where it's just Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido.

Luffy will always outshine the other 2 SN so it's actually better for you as this way Law and Kidd will get more panel time to shine before they lose to Hybrid Kaido.
Luffy isn’t down nor is zoro.

It’s like saying kidds down.

If someone goes down we all will know when it happens it will be said on panel

😂😂😂 You ignored all the Lanjislander. All there was Lanjislander i know that shit hurts you deep down inside.
I made jokes about sanji also

Status
Not open for further replies.