Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocdile attacked WB with his hook. 🀑 Yea that was really his strongest attack. Lmfao Mihawk strongest techniques is coming when he fights Zoro not some nameless slash in random war he cares literally noting about.
Are you really unable to observe the sequence of events?
Why did the admirals use their strongest attacks, while Mihawk did not? Being that they are in that same sequence of attacks?

>Ice Age
>Yata no Kagami
>Slash Mihawk
>Daifunka

Exactly this sequence. If you have 10 neurons you can interpret the picture of the panels and attacks.

Imagine actually believing Kizaru and Mihawk random attacks in Marineford were the same caliber as hakai lmao, it's crazy how people are willing to die on such stupid hill because they cant admit they underrated Zoro
Who said that?

Thunder stikes happen in extremely short period of time, it doesnt even last a second. So no, you won't survive thunder bolts if it lasts 1 sec+

What the heck lmao? From a rough calculation:
mass of the train = 4000 ton at bare minimum, or 4 x 10^6 kg
let's say the train is moving at the rate of 10 m/s
so the momentum = 4 x 10^7
let's say you weigh 60 kg, so it's like falling from the heights of
p^2 = m^2 (2gh)
h = (4 x 10^7)^2 / (60^2 * 2*g) = 2.2e10 meter

you're not surviving that lol

It does in a few sec
I didn't say you would survive hitting a train. I said your body would have some resistance to the train moving forward. Like Zoro blocking the attack stopped it from moving forward. Despite this, like a train...this mere moment of resistance is miniscule and would destroy the human just like the attack would destroy Zoro.

People have been strikes by lighting multiple times and survived.

And no magma does not eviscerate a body completely to nothing.....you know magma is famous for leaving remnants of "statues" behind

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Are you really unable to observe the sequence of events?
Why did the admirals use their strongest attacks, while Mihawk did not? Being that they are in that same sequence of attacks?

>Ice Age
>Yata no Kagami
>Slash Mihawk
>Daifunka

Exactly this sequence. If you have 10 neurons you can interpret the picture of the panels and attacks.

Who said that?
Mihawk did a casual no named slash. In what world was that his strongest attack.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Injured Kaido yes. defeat and killed Kaido? no I hope I have been clear.
You just said he was out for good and the captains will take over though so how will he injure kaido ?
Post automatically merged:

I wonder why Zoro never actually tried cutting BM. Maybe he can't?
Because oda didn't want to draw him slicing meme.

in 23 years, Zoro never kill main villain before, and you suddenly think he's going to kill the most powerful Yonko and the most powerful pirate? Luffy will beat Kaido for showing he's the king it's inevitable.
People who use this argument of "in 23 years, Zoro has never killed the main villain before" are truly the dumbest people.
Mate, in 23 years: We've never had a villain whose main goal was death and who's had this many death flags. We've never had a main villain who is a dragon, etc... What a disastrous argument, on all fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.