Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Penguin

At least it makes more sense then Scopper, which is strangely someone in every damn arc of one Piece. Everytime someone sees Scopper anywhere.

And then the appearance changes is also proven inside the Manga, if we take BM, or Hyoguro... so your "Facts" are no Facts, just something you want to see there.

And yes, Denjiro = Koushirou is at least a theory based on Facts, based on Panels and based on a senseful plot. Nothing pulled out of the air with nothing in Hand, besides completely common glasses.
Dude... Hyogoro's thing is another case and I told you before.

Oda wants to introduce famine theme in Wano and Hyogoro has been one of the victims here.

Lol Koshiro has nothing to do here

Sanji fans :

"Is 'X' character Scooper Gaban ?"

Just give up, He is irrelevant.
:pepeke:
I don't see the guy who started this whole Denjiro is Scooper Gaban thing - so i most likely ignored him. And besides him, i don't see anyone really Talking About it seriously. And what does it even have to do with Sanji?
But yeah, ''the Sanji fans''...scaling 1 random guy to a whole fanbase.

And not only ''Sanji fans'' are interested in Scooper Gaban.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't see the guy who started this whole Denjiro is Scooper Gaban thing - so i most likely ignored him. And besides him, i don't see anyone else saying that.
But yeah, ''the Sanji fans''...scaling 1 random guy to a whole fanbase.

And not only ''Sanji fans'' are interested in Scooper Gaban.
mag the same Stage i get called Zoro fan because I have the denjiro=Koushirou theory since months.
I guess you can’t take that to serious.

If it happens, that's good. But we are not that invested. No where near as invested as Pantheos or The Penguin is.

On the contrary, @ImmaIvanoM is invested in Denjiro not being Koshirou.
I'm invested in what Oda says. And Oda literally said that the story of the Wano ship that goes to east blue and the wano citizen who is descended from their is so insignificant that it might not make it into the actual story.

Honestly even the way its been introduced as of yet is so clanky with the whole "Sunach" business that you can see Oda literally trying too hard to make this natural in any way. Oda realised after WCI that pointless melodrama about Strawhat's pasts isn't worth it if it can't be done well so he is literally considering telling a main character's past in llike a vivre card now that he can't put it into the main story properly.

And this is btw is the story that can explain Koshirou's connection to Wano. As in Oda actually says Koshiro's connections to Wano is a story so insignificant its not worth putting into the story itself... And yet people seem to think Koshiro's DEnjiro... I mean for fucks sake Oda just said Koshiro's stories is unimportant and yet the fans still make up theories that Koshiro is one of the main cast of the arc... geez

M

MD Zolo

I'm invested in what Oda says. And Oda literally said that the story of the Wano ship that goes to east blue and the wano citizen who is descended from their is so insignificant that it might not make it into the actual story.

Honestly even the way its been introduced as of yet is so clanky with the whole "Sunach" business that you can see Oda literally trying too hard to make this natural in any way. Oda realised after WCI that pointless melodrama about Strawhat's pasts isn't worth it if it can't be done well so he is literally considering telling a main character's past in llike a vivre card now that he can't put it into the main story properly.

And this is btw is the story that can explain Koshirou's connection to Wano. As in Oda actually says Koshiro's connections to Wano is a story so insignificant its not worth putting into the story itself... And yet people seem to think Koshiro's DEnjiro... I mean for fucks sake Oda just said Koshiro's stories is unimportant and yet the fans still make up theories that Koshiro is one of the main cast of the arc... geez
@Guan Yu, see what I mean? He is a Zoro fan and he is against Denjiro being Koshirou. For what it's worth, like you, I am also thinking that Denjiro is Koshirou. But I am not invested.

@Guan Yu, see what I mean? He is a Zoro fan and he is against Denjiro being Koshirou. For what it's worth, like you, I am also thinking that Denjiro is Koshirou. But I am not invested.
So you think Oda was lying when he said this story is unimportant or are you saying he changed his mind since then? Remember he said this like only two volumes ago

M

MD Zolo

So you think Oda was lying when he said this story is unimportant or are you saying he changed his mind since then? Remember he said this like only two volumes ago
Sorry man, I am not gonna go into debate with you on this. You have been right before when you said Kiku is trans, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt, but that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.