Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was running to fight Kaido. He logically did the bigger feat of distracting a Hybrid Kaido in comparison to sending Meme off the roof.
Exactly
Luffy need Zoro to back him up. He got ko'ed the moment Zoro couldn't protect him
What? Okay let's see what happen next chapter and who is Going to take the L.
I Will laugh harder when Luffy shows his true power against Kaido and win :funky:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"Oh no, someone is saying bad things about my favorite character. Gonna call them morons"
:pepemotion:

I love these people that read 1 comment in the middle of an argument and start spitting "facts" like they have a clue of what is being discussed.
:tchpepe:

@Ten Yaksha Blother and I discussed it, showed each other our views, and not once one called the other "moron" or anything like it.
Then some random dude comes and starts calling me a "moron" without having a single clue of all the things I've said about this subject.
It's actually amazing how people can take they time to read the comments, but instead read just 1 and make a fool out of themselves.

Slow claps for you.

You realize no one so far can hurt big mom right?

Also kidd has already hurt kaido. 1002 he slammed him and kaido was screaming in pain.

Kidds line was in reference to big mom who isn’t hurt by anyone’s attack that’s why no one is attacking her and we know everyone has been attacking her because she makes a comment about laws rocks and how they still won’t work on her.

Zoro didn’t show whos stronger for shit. The fact kidd just now used repel just shows you he has more up his sleeve that Oda is hiding.

The fact he is using repel and had a harpoon gun should have already made you shut up since it proves he is versatile and Oda is keeping Kidd killer and loses real power under the wraps.

Next time we are on the roof you will start to see their true power.
Repel is a move Kid has done before using his DF power, there's nothing hidden about it lol.

Repel is a move Kid has done before using his DF power, there's nothing hidden about it lol.

Not the point I was making.

I was saying that Oda didn’t have him do the move before. Just like he didn’t make zoro use ashura. Oda is gonna show kidd killer and laws full strength when we finally see the fight against kaido.

"Oh no, someone is saying bad things about my favorite character. Gonna call them morons"
:pepemotion:

I love these people that read 1 comment in the middle of an argument and start spitting "facts" like they have a clue of what is being discussed.
:tchpepe:

@Ten Yaksha Blother and I discussed it, showed each other our views, and not once one called the other "moron" or anything like it.
Then some random dude comes and starts calling me a "moron" without having a single clue of all the things I've said about this subject.
It's actually amazing how people can take they time to read the comments, but instead read just 1 and make a fool out of themselves.

Slow claps for you.
Well he just wanted to prove his assertion by showing how much of a moron he is actually :kayneshrug:
Leave them...they are big morons and this forum is not lacking of them...

looks like Luffy got KOed temporarily and Zoro is heavily injured....I think Law/Kid/Killer will occupy Kaido for a while and show their true prowess and then Luffy/Zoro take over again and will be their turn....anyways difficult to guess what route Oda will take...

H

humanbeing

they did cut only 5 heads i assume Orochi will survives assuming every head for one live. he lost 1 life before , now 5 so i think he has 2 more lifes.

Status
Not open for further replies.