One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive...just how strong is this dude Zoro?The man is a beast.
Law teleporting all of us and Luffy trashtalking kaidou was very nice.
The strategy and everyone's plot played perfectly,and guess what?Big Meme is back.
Hope Sanji can make to the rooftop and feed us and not the enemy this time because the bois have some work to do.
Man must be really difficult hate Zoro,dude can't stop winning.

LOL @ Zoro having Yonko level feat.

This is what Law said; he can't use shambles on Big mom due to Big mom's gigantic Haki.

But Law still teleports all 5 SNs includes Zoro's 1 second blocking Haki condition.

The power that Zoro unleashed in that 1 second + 4 SNs are not even equal to Big mom's gigantic Haki. :steef:

Big mom's gigantic Haki alone >>> Zoro's 1 second Hakai blocking Haki unleashing condition + 4 SNs Haki.

And Big mom is still getting lowballed when she proved that she is much stronger than MF Trashbeard whose weak CoA got stabbed by Squardo's sword with ease and then he is called as weak by Croco boy. :whitepress:

Its amazing that Big mom despite having amazing feats like this is still getting lowballed while Trashbeard at MF is getting wanked mostly because of the agendas of Admiral fans so they wank Admirals over MF Trashbeard, but they think Big mom isn't stronger than MF Trashbeard...

Pretty sure Law could use Shambles on MF Trashbeard or Admirals but Big Mom's Haki is just too strong! As a Blackbeard fan I wish BB will have the same Haki as Big mom but I wouldn't be mad if he doesn't. BB can probably neutralize Law's room with Darkness logia before getting shambled by Law.

Also did Zoro cough blood and blood came from his nose in the last page without even getting hit by anyone? :suresure: Zoro is already feeling the side effects of his 1 second only blocking feat, similar to Lucci after getting hit by G3.

I thought it was interesting how Oda chose to depict all the expressions of the Roof 5, watching Zoro block Hakai.

At this point Zoro has already said what he needed.
Even with Luffy's pleading, he tells them to just go, "we can't let them wipe us all out!!"

That's all Kid and Killer needed to hear they are "sprinting for the door" in their panels, resigned to abandoning Zoro. Makes sense since Kid and Killer have their own dreams and they don't know Zoro too well.

And then law’s like “I’m not running, but I’m definitely not staying, I’ve got a smarter idea”

But you also have Luffy, even after Zoro told Luffy to go, he is still just watching. If Law wasn't there to switch, would Luffy have eventually ran and dodged. As Zoro says, it is important to live on, in order to continue to fight and defeat Kaido, but I think Luffy would jump in and tag team it with Zoro, live or die.

Often times we talk about Zoro faith in Luffy and how he watch over him but seldom talk about the vice versa.

LOL @ Zoro having Yonko level feat.

This is what Law said; he can't use shambles on Big mom due to Big mom's gigantic Haki.

But Law still teleports all 5 SNs includes Zoro's 1 second blocking Haki condition.

The power that Zoro unleashed in that 1 second + 4 SNs are not even equal to Big mom's gigantic Haki. :steef:

Big mom's gigantic Haki alone >>> Zoro's 1 second Hakai blocking Haki unleashing condition + 4 SNs Haki.

And Big mom is still getting lowballed when she proved that she is much stronger than MF Trashbeard whose weak CoA got stabbed by Squardo's sword with ease and then he is called as weak by Croco boy. :whitepress:

Its amazing that Big mom despite having amazing feats like this is still getting lowballed while Trashbeard at MF is getting wanked mostly because of the agendas of Admiral fans so they wank Admirals over MF Trashbeard, but they think Big mom isn't stronger than MF Trashbeard...

Pretty sure Law could use Shambles on MF Trashbeard or Admirals but Big Mom's Haki is just too strong! As a Blackbeard fan I wish BB will have the same Haki as Big mom but I wouldn't be mad if he doesn't. BB can probably neutralize Law's room with Darkness logia before getting shambled by Law.

Also did Zoro cough blood and blood came from his nose in the last page without even getting hit by anyone? :suresure: Zoro is already feeling the side effects of his 1 second only blocking feat, similar to Lucci after getting hit by G3.
The 5 SN weren't trying to prevent themselves from being teleported by Law so your assumption already begins as false, you can't take that conclusion from this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.