One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand how people still think Zoro is not second only to Luffy in the supernovas. I say this as someone so fed up with Zoro wanking that my ignore list is over 100 users long and all Zoro wankers: Zoro has had both the best offensive and the best defensive feat of the novas on the roof. Luffy is still stronger, but Zoro>Kid/Law/Killer for sure. They haven't shown anything remotely comparable to Zoro so far.

H

humanbeing

I really don't understand how people still think Zoro is not second only to Luffy in the supernovas. I say this as someone so fed up with Zoro wanking that my ignore list is over 100 users long and all Zoro wankers: Zoro has had both the best offensive and the best defensive feat of the novas on the roof. Luffy is still stronger, but Zoro>Kid/Law/Killer for sure. They haven't shown anything remotely comparable to Zoro so far.
well i dont know about all feats but at least in haki he is only second to Luffy since the others can hurt Kaido only with other means

well i dont know about all feats but at least in haki he is only second to Luffy since the others can hurt Kaido only with other means
I mean his big attack earlier made Big Mom scream for Kaido to dodge. Sure the others can damage Kaido but they haven't shown anything close to that, haki or not. I suppose it's possible they could also have blocked that team attack, we just don't know because they didn't try, but if they had Zoro's attack power they would have shown it by now.

Btw the beast pirates chess piece is already lost a lot
1. Kaido - VS luffy kid law zoro killer
1b. Bigmom (ally) - fall into the sea
2. King - VS marco
3. Queen - VS marco, chopper, hyogoro, 4 yakuza boss, samurais, defecting beast pirates pleasures & waiters
4. Jack (lost once) - VS inuarashi (lost once)
5. Who's who - VS jinbe
6. Sasaki - VS franky, defecting beast pirates shinuchi & gifters specifically armored division (will denjiro help?)
7. Black maria - VS nico robin & brook
8. & 9. Ulti & page one - VS nami, usopp, otama, defecting beast pirates shinuchi & gifters
10. Apoo (lost once) - VS Xdrake
11. Hawkins - missing
12. Orochi (ex-ally & lost twice, left with 1 hydra head) - left by red scabbard
13. Fukurokuju - VS raizo
14. Kanjuro - defeat ashura looking for momo
15. Hotei - lost VS hyogoro
16. Hotei mimawarigumi - assumed all lost VS hyogoro
17. Fukurokuju oniwabanshu - assumed all lost VS hyogoro
18. Numbers - 5 lost & 4 missing
19. Shinuchi - mostly lost and converted by otama
20. Gifter - mostly lost and converted by otama
21. Pleasure - mostly lost and converted by chopper
22. Waiters - mostly lost and converted by chopper

Straw hat alliance side still have :
Yamato, shinobu, kinemon, denjiro, okiku, nekomamushi, kawamatsu, 4 yakuza boss, hyogoro, kid crew, law crew, Without any specific beast pirates enemy..

So if he had 8 original heads, lost 1 by Kaido and 5 by the Scabbards, Orochi should have 2 heads left.
The thing I don’t understand is: why is it obviously working in his base form?
Post automatically merged:

can kid tell Napeleon to expand and fight Kaido with it remotely?
Yes just like Nami can tame Zeus. But it would not be a plus. Napoleon is only Good in the hands of BM. Besides of changing it’s size it is only a regular sword. Maybe Kidd is using the gigantic sword that’s laying on onigashima

Last edited:
Oh wow.

Zoro almost didn't die immediately to a Yonko attack. I'm so impressed.
Imagine being this bitch-made over a fictional character continuously making your flimsy head canon falter like a stack of cards. Folks, there's re-evaluating and maybe admitting to yourself you made some incorrect assumptions about the story, there's coping and crying quietly because it's not fitting your narrative, and then there's the most entertaining option (the one this mod opted for lol): continuously digging your heels in, lashing out, succumbing to delusion, and airing it out for others to see. Funny as fuck, tho.

Imagine being this bitch-made over a fictional character continuously making your flimsy head canon falter like a stack of cards. Folks, there's re-evaluating and maybe admitting to yourself you made some incorrect assumptions about the story, there's coping and crying quietly because it's not fitting your narrative, and then there's the most entertaining option (the one this mod opted for lol): continuously digging your heels in, lashing out, succumbing to delusion, and airing it out for others to see. Funny as fuck, tho.
You really have Killer below the likes of Snack, Scabbards, and damn even Ulti/Page One in yourr Tier List... :tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.