Powers & Abilities Zoro's AP feat against Kaido wasn't actually impressive

So yh, when Zoro cut Kaido. People made the big comment of Zoro cutting his Dragon scales. Which at that time I thought was cool. However I have now realised that literally all the scabbards were penetrating and cutting his Dragon scales

I thought there was distinction between cutting Kaido's Dragon form in comparison to specifically cutting his scales. But there isn't.

Luffy did Internal Haki damage

Law used his Hax fruit that ignores durability

And Killer also did some internal shit that didn't cut Kaido's body but hurt him from the inside.

All these hoes were cheating in some way and avoiding harming his skin. Whilst the Scabbards were doing real shit and all were cutting his scales.

Kaido literally states it here that they were all cutting him. Meaning they were cutting his scales

"Why can they cut me"

Cutting Dragon form Kaido...is basically cutting his scales. Nothing special that the scabbards themselves haven't done. So why does Zoro get so much praise. All his attack has is more AoE. They all done the same feat of bypassing the scales.....

All the Scabbards can cut Kaido's scales.....

Zoro hasn't used a single serious attacking move yet
Tatsumaki.....which is a 3 sword style finisher.....is not serious ? I'm sorry, but what do you consider serious then...:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

what the fuck did you think the scabbards were doing ?

zoros was his aoe move to get luffy out of kaidos mouth and it still dwarfed all the scabbards attacks individually
The way you lot had Zoro's cock in your mouths....I thought his feat was different. But the only difference is more AoE. Thankfully after re-looking at Roof-Piece I know this is not the case. I also know the scabbards shit on Killer in AP, because he can't penetrate the skin for shit whilst they can.

That wasn't a dwarf at all lol. Only a bit bigger.

So yh, when Zoro cut Kaido. People made the big comment of Zoro cutting his Dragon scales. Which at that time I thought was cool. However I have now realised that literally all the scabbards were penetrating and cutting his Dragon scales

I thought there was distinction between cutting Kaido's Dragon form in comparison to specifically cutting his scales. But there isn't.

Luffy did Internal Haki damage

Law used his Hax fruit that ignores durability

And Killer also did some internal shit that didn't cut Kaido's body but hurt him from the inside.

All these hoes were cheating in some way and avoiding harming his skin. Whilst the Scabbards were doing real shit and all were cutting his scales.

Kaido literally states it here that they were all cutting him. Meaning they were cutting his scales

"Why can they cut me"

Cutting Dragon form Kaido...is basically cutting his scales. Nothing special that the scabbards themselves haven't done. So why does Zoro get so much praise. All his attack has is more AoE. They all done the same feat of bypassing the scales.....

All the Scabbards can cut Kaido's scales.....
Wrong.

Zoro's flying dragon blaze is the only attack that concerned both Big Mom and Kaido.

While Zoro's dragon twister is the only attack that has caused external and internal damage to Kaido. It drew more blood than any of the Scabbards attacks.

Last edited:
Oh really ??

Defintely not more than Goatwamatsu
Wrong.

This is the reason why you should show all the scenes that go along with that attack instead of just one panel.

We can clearly see from looking at all of the scenes he cut Kaido on his mouth. Who had his mouth open during the attack.

That technique did not cause internal damage.

Zoro cut Kaido on his side and made him spit up blood from the attack.

Zoro's attack drew more blood than anybody else is single attack.

Wrong.

This is the reason why you should show all the scenes that go along with that attack instead of just one panel.

We can clearly see from looking at all of the scenes he cut Kaido on his mouth. Who had his mouth open during the attack.

That technique did not cause internal damage.

Zoro cut Kaido on his side and made him spit up blood from the attack.

Zoro's attack drew more blood than anybody else is single attack.
That's Bs. You don't know where he cut. His attack works in a circular way. He easily could've also cut the back of his head.