Powers & Abilities Zoro's block was a second....

Viz has shown their translation, and Lord Stephen Paul has spoken...

Bitches really said Zoro held that attack for a minute.:usoprice:

With the wank they give off, I wouldn't have been suprised if they said it was for an hour. However all good things must come an end.

Last edited:
This is the most useless and pointless argument I have ever seen. The fact of the matter is that he managed to stop it dead in its tracks temporarily. Whether you want to say "momentarily", "for a second", "For a moment".... It does not matter what measure of time you want to use, it was stopped long enough for Zoro to tell the rest to move and for them to actually get out of the way and that is impressive in its own right.

I didn't know he was wearing a watch because it is really hard for people to tell the exact amount of time especially in stressful situations. It's hard for people to do it when an honest trust situation that's what they have timers.

This is going to be another one of these, Killer said Kaido is the strongest so he's the strongest, situations even though Zoro later called him the, so called strongest.

All the manga is telling us is it was an incredibly short amount of time which we already knew that.

I didn't know he was wearing a watch because it is really hard for people to tell the exact amount of time especially in stressful situations. It's hard for people to do it when an honest trust situation that's what they have timers.

This is going to be another one of these, Killer said Kaido is the strongest so he's the strongest, situations even though Zoro later called him the, so called strongest.

All the manga is telling us is it was an incredibly short amount of time which we already knew that.
Excuse number 1: Kidd doesn't know time

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Admiral tard ; They said he is a blind swordman and shanks stronger than him :queenhear:
admirals fans bruh delusional :milaugh:
hyriu kaen kills both akainu and fujitora at the same time
their attacks cant even tickle zoro
zoro block all their shit to
one gets pushed back by zoro 1 sword a flying slash
another almost dies against a dying man:josad: from a far far far far far weaker attack than hakai something zoro tanks

admirals fans bruh delusional :milaugh:
hyriu kaen kills both akainu and fujitora at the same time
their attacks cant even tickle zoro
zoro block all their shit to
one gets pushed back by zoro 1 sword a flying slash
another almost dies against a dying man:josad:
Oi, we admiral stans are supposed to be in solidarity with you.

:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Can someone post that panel shot of Sanji being scared shitless of BoroBreath in ch 922... please and thank you