Questions & Mysteries What happend to “Zoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? 😂

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I was always on king vs zoro and sanji vs queen. Now king vs zoro is dead and its obvious that its sanji vs king..

Anyway, you guys need to stop embarrassing yourself like this taking zoros best moments and comparing it to any time sanji has been hit or pushed a little. Insignificant moments too. Same vibe as showing sanji doing something cool and posting shit like apoo cutting zoro, yeti cools putting him to sleep, carrot out pacing him, and shit like that... too disingenuous for me. You are taking your own credibility and shredding it with a cheese grinder at this point. Just wait and see who sanji fights.
And what are Sanji's best moments that can compete with Zoro's best moments? Nothing.

You guys have been waiting for over a decade to get a feat above Pica, while Zoro continues to shine against stronger and stronger oppenents, and now is up against top tiers.

Let's just not compare the 2 again and both sides can be happy.

Hes not dead yet it looks like he keeps coming back with less and less heads. I think either momo or Hiyori get the killing blow but for sure it will be with the ame no habikiri the snake slayer.
I still have hope for Kinemon vs Orochi at the end since Orochi personally hyped Kin up but Momo and Hiyori slaying the last two heads of Orochi would be nice to see....

And then Kin vs Kanjuro could happen later.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I still have hope for Kinemon vs Orochi at the end since Orochi personally hyped Kin up but Momo and Hiyori slaying the last two heads of Orochi would be nice to see....

And then Kin vs Kanjuro could happen later.
Orochi will most likely die by the hand of the Scabbards.

Who is the major question, I think it would feel more epic if Kin'emon was the man, would remind me of Kyros to some extent, per epicness.

And what are Sanji's best moments that can compete with Zoro's best moments? Nothing.

You guys have been waiting for over a decade to get a feat above Pica, while Zoro continues to shine against stronger and stronger oppenents, and now is up against top tiers.

Let's just not compare the 2 again and both sides can be happy.
This is the zorostans problem. They look at nothing but dc and neglect everything else. Zoro caught up with sanjis wadatsumi moment with the pica moment :kayneshrug: speed feats don't matter. Portrayal and who sanji has been matched up against doesn't matter appearantly. If sanji takes damage it's a L but when zoro takes damage it's a durability feat and him being a monster. zoro has showed some shit in wano and you guys are quick to lose your minds. Maybe wait and see what sanjis matchup will be at least and judge when things are a little clearer instead of just seeing one side does and using the weeks before sanjis fight to shit talk as much as you possibly can. Zorofans so wild right now that they are picking a fight with luffyfans too trying to say zoro is the strongest in the crew knowing full well that luffy is gona deliver big in the remainder of the fight.

This is the zorostans problem. They look at nothing but dc and neglect everything else. Zoro caught up with sanjis wadatsumi moment with the pica moment :kayneshrug: speed feats don't matter. Portrayal and who sanji has been matched up against doesn't matter appearantly. If sanji takes damage it's a L but when zoro takes damage it's a durability feat and him being a monster. zoro has showed some shit in wano and you guys are quick to lose your minds. Maybe wait and see what sanjis matchup will be at least and judge when things are a little clearer instead of just seeing one side does and using the weeks before sanjis fight to shit talk as much as you possibly can. Zorofans so wild right now that they are picking a fight with luffyfans too trying to say zoro is the strongest in the crew knowing full well that luffy is gona deliver big in the remainder of the fight.
The thing is Sanji took damage against some gifters, wheras Zoro took damage against 2 strongest beings on earth

The thing is Sanji took damage against some gifters, wheras Zoro took damage against 2 strongest beings on earth
Sanji took no damage against king divebomb :kayneshrug: some gifters beating on sanji while he is tied up means nothing. iirc zoro was bleeding form gifters and apoo earlier. That didn't mean anything either which is why I ain't bringing it up anywhere. Its not like either of them have impenetrable skin like big mom. Zoro halted an attack for 2 seconds max and almost died as a result. It's mad impressive don't get me wrong. But keep the perspective right. Wait for sanjis matchup. See if it's a glorious sanji vs king or a disappointing sanji vs page one or whatever and then shit talk all you want. Jumping the gun only makes you look like a clown in the end.

To be honest, this is something that's been bothering me since this raid started. You can try to clown people for thinking that Zoro was gonna fight the Samurai side of the enemies, but there was no real reason for him to fight Kaido. Kidd, Killer, & Luffy all had personal beef with Kaido. Law wasn't particularly personal, but he was the one who came up with this plan to begin with so that's fine. Prior to the raid, all of Zoro's anger was directed at Orochi for Yasuie death & the SMILE stuff, but for some reason once Zoro got to Onigashima he was hell bent on fighting Kaido. I thought I missed a chapter where Kaido pissed in Zoro's cheerios or something. Also, it's not weird or dumb to expect Zoro to just fight a swordsman.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
To be honest, this is something that's been bothering me since this raid started. You can try to clown people for thinking that Zoro was gonna fight the Samurai side of the enemies, but there was no real reason for him to fight Kaido. Kidd, Killer, & Luffy all had personal beef with Kaido. Law wasn't particularly personal, but he was the one who came up with this plan to begin with so that's fine. Prior to the raid, all of Zoro's anger was directed at Orochi for Yasuie death & the SMILE stuff, but for some reason once Zoro got to Onigashima he was hell bent on fighting Kaido. I thought I missed a chapter where Kaido pissed in Zoro's cheerios or something. Also, it's not weird or dumb to expect Zoro to just fight a swordsman.
It's simple: Killing Orochi changes nothing for Wano. Zoro was enraged at the SMILE situation, which Orochi and Kaido brought to the country. Kaido enabled Orochi to do as he pleased. That includes killing Yasu and torturing the locals. So Zoro's focus and attention is on the one with the power over Wano, not the pawn.

He isn't fighting with a grudge, but a purpose.