Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I might get killed for saying this here, but I'm craving a lore heavy chapter which somehow incorporates the overarching story.

I'm loving all the action (and pretty sure we're sticking to that for a while), but I can't help but feel like we haven't had one of those for a long ass while.
I said this earlier and surprisingly nobody killed me lol
I know y'all will kill me for this, but I really wanna see more of Apoo vs Drake. They're interesting.

I might get killed for saying this here, but I'm craving a lore heavy chapter which somehow incorporates the overarching story.

I'm loving all the action (and pretty sure we're sticking to that for a while), but I can't help but feel like we haven't had one of those for a long ass while.
I think we will go back to the reverie soon.
Post automatically merged:

Theory:

:arnoling:

We're getting a lot of this by the end of the arc or the act.

If the 3rd act is the final one, then we're going to get a lot of info from the all poneglyphs they collected that Robin didn't read yet, and we also might be getting a Rocks flashback from Kaido before he goes down.

If the 3rd act isn't the final one, as soon as we go for a break in between, i'm sure we will be getting a lot shit from Shanks, Blackbeard, Reverie, Mihawk, Boa Hancock, maybe another moment with Morgans.