One Piece Chapter 962 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Ashura Doji: Kouzuki Oden is in Kuri?
The bloodline of Shogun... I want to kill him, capture him and bring him to me!!
【The Strongest Monster in Kuri: Ashura Doji】
Ashura: The ones in power...are my least favorite type of people!!!

The scabbards(?): Lord Oden~~~~~!!!
Oden: get away from me!! Stop your running nose!!
【6 years has passed since then—
33 years ago— On the seas of the world】

【The remnants of the destroyed legendary “Rocks Pirates” have gathered new comrades, they begin to expand their power and become famous—】

Last edited by a moderator:
Oden is a beast defeating not only Ashura but his whole gang and to think Inurashi equales him says a lot of Jacks strength and implies how strong King and Queen are

but I think Oden gained even more strength after sailling with Wb and Roger

Bogard

You can't win
Reminder that Ashura Dojo could push Oden(who could scar Kaido) to a high-very high diff fight in a battle that lasted the whole night while being is 3years younger than Oden

Reminder that he could heavily wound Jack in one attack while destroying his Shotei blades

Reminder that he fought Kaido in a life and death battle and survived, with Kaido himself amazed of his strength and wanting him in his crew no matter what

I said since the beginning that Ashura Doji was likely the strongest scabbard. Hopefully now people will respect this beast as he deserves :steef:

Hopefully the pace is not too fast, I like that flashback. And I'm surprised that Ashura could hang with Enma Oden. Really want to know how all that works out with swords, adv.CoA, physical stats and stuff.
Tho it seems like now the real shit will start.

And the thing about the interview is crazy. Is there a thread about it? And what's the meaning of Wano Kuni "Hen"? Does it just mean "Arc" or is it a specific act of Wano?
Anyone??

Reminder that Ashura Dojo could push Oden(who could scar Kaido) to a high-very high diff fight in a battle that lasted the whole night while being is 3years younger than Oden

Reminder that he could heavily wound Jack in one attack while destroying his Shotei blades

Reminder that he fought Kaido in a life and death battle and survived, with Kaido himself amazed of his strength and wanting him in his crew no matter what

I said since the beginning that Ashura Doji was likely the strongest scabbard. Hopefully now people will respect this beast as he deserves :steef:
Remember that Oda had him portrayed as equal to crippled Inu.

Oden clearly got much stronger since their fight

Bogard

You can't win
Oden fought his whole gang by himself.
His whole gang who is made of fodders. Ashura Doji is 99% of that whole gang's power
Post automatically merged:

Remember that Oda had him portrayed as equal to crippled Inu.

Oden clearly got much stronger since their fight
In a non serious fight where you don't go for the kill. As if that mattered lol

I

Inspector_Mu

:myman: You know what this means right?

Time to go back to Jack>=Ashura >Doffy

Ashura is the only one who survived 20 without being caught
The dude is hella impressive

YOUNG Ashura gave Young Oden high diff
Ashura survived Kaido while Oden died lol

Anyway
Time to rate Ashura as a solid mid high tier

What Ashura has accomplished against Oden was impressive, but Oden was still weaker than when he fought against Kaido.
Both were weaker
Even tho prime Oden is low top/solid top
Prime Ashura currently is mid high tier

I

Inspector_Mu

:smithnie: SO roger Garp Sengoku had a head start of 10+ years of solo run

Yet WB who started his prime and became famous 33 years ago , caught up to Roger lol
Shiki caught up too
BM too was powerful

33 - 24 = 9 years
In only 9 years WB hit his prime became WSM and Roger's equal lol

:myman::milaugh: Cant wait to make my new thread

Time to go back to my old belief that Roger was only PK coz WB Shiki never wanted it
Roger is the one overrated

People have been overeating Roger Garp lately
Time to put them back in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.