I like Zoro, he's my 3rd favourite character and the second strongest of the Mugiwaras.
I don't like the zoro extremists who say Luffy and Zoro are equal or the trolls who claim Zoro is or has ever been stronger than Luffy.

It is cheap and scummy to have a gang fight 1 person, if you want to beat someone for clout it's even worse, at least they are liberating the island.

It was a team vs. team fight from 1001 to 1003, BM was making scummy sneak attacks on mostly Luffy and the SNs were making scummy sneak attacks on Kaido.
1001: Onigiri was a group attack, a little bit scummy but still straight on, Kong gun was straight on, the others following were a little cheap but at least they were attacking him head on rather than the side when he was compromised.
1002: Kong Rifle wasn't a sneak attack, the others following it up were attacking him while he was still reeling. Gattling was a straight up, man vs man fight.
Gotcha, what I got from that is... everything Zoro does is a scummy sneak attack or scummy team attack

Everything Luffy does is a 1v1 attack.... gotcha LOL

Gotcha, what I got from that is... everything Zoro does is a scummy sneak attack or scummy team attack

Everything Luffy does is a 1v1 attack.... gotcha LOL
Hey I didn't write the manga, the other SNs are attacking a distracted Kaido most of the time, because Kaido is OBSESSED with Luffy.
Rhino Schneider was kind of a sneak attack of Luffy's.

To be fair to Luffy, his Gattling was a 2vs1 scenario as he no sold Big Mom's lightning and occupied the both of their attention as the SNs all recovered from her sneak attack.

Hey I didn't write the manga, the other SNs are attacking a distracted Kaido most of the time, because Kaido is OBSESSED with Luffy.
Rhino Schneider was kind of a sneak attack of Luffy's.

To be fair to Luffy, his Gattling was a 2vs1 scenario as he no sold Big Mom's lightning and occupied the both of their attention as the SNs all recovered from her sneak attack.
But you did write your opinions.... though

Oda's intentions quite the opposite of your opinions