Top 5 frauds in the world:
5. Mihawk (struggled against yc4)
4. Tyrion Lannister (wasn’t intelligent)
3. Yamato (is Oden)
2. Kid (is a cheerleader while Luffy is putting in the work)
1. Arthur from the library of Ohara (do I need to explain?)

Editors are really full of shit........Intense fights heading towards climax? Didn't Oda literally just set up a fight last chapter and the chapter before that? This man is still in process of setting up fights. Then again I also recall them saying Wholecake island was near its climax in the 870's but there was still a whole 30+ chapters left of the arc.
Battle ain’t even intense

G

Gorosei Informer

Reddit boys will be Oda’s dick suckers even if we found out that he has little girls in his basement
That is sadly true, I've heard a lot of fucked up things about Reddit, seen some things on there I rather not see again either. (MHA community on there was "shipping" Deku with a Nomu "quite violently" too. And majority of them there think that it is "hilarious", they are completely sick.

There was that recent controversy with Reddit on this subject too:
https://www.inputmag.com/culture/re...popular-pages-going-silent-for-it-to-admit-it

An old friend warned me about Reddit many years ago and I didn't listen but now I understand why he hates it so much.

I really hate people who worship Oda or any author or creator, anyone famous and such and assume they are perfect and can do no wrong. Including with their works/art or whatever.

It might be but I rather be wrong about him in that regard, than be right. Most abuse including of that variety happens within families too as I've learnt the hard way as well.

I would agree but it could be getting covered up too due to the sheer amount of chaos/damage/scandals it could cause. But then surely if said dirt existed, wouldn't someone at least have found a way to get it leaked/exposed out there somehow by now?

I'm just very wary after Watsuki as this came out of the blue and he showed no signs of being such a degenerate as far as I know. There might be signs I'm not aware of though ofc. I thought he was one of the more "safer/rational ones" ironically.

I do genuinely hope Oda isn't like this but after seeing that Film Z moment with Sanji and him even lusting for Pudding who is only 16 it worries me. Pudding can still be handwaved I guess but child Nami was too far for me, way too creepy.
Pudding 16 is really nothing for Japanese culture tbh, you can't judge Oda based on the eyes of western culture, it would be like saying someone is "evil" for doing what they have been taught it's okay and normal on a national level. I don't remember this child Nami stuff you're saying.

I don't think Oda is involved in all of this stuff, just because he is still a friend and supports Watsuki doesn't mean anything, the dude was his senior and worked with him for years, besides them being friends overall for a long time. Just because he has ties with him doesn't mean shit.

And btw, just because Oda enjoys that type of gag with Sanji and stuff, it also doesn't mean shit, it's like saying George R. R. Martin loves torturing and raping people because he wrote A Song of Ice and Fire.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It might be but I rather be wrong about him in that regard, than be right. Most abuse including of that variety happens within families too as I've learnt the hard way as well.

I would agree but it could be getting covered up too due to the sheer amount of chaos/damage/scandals it could cause. But then surely if said dirt existed, wouldn't someone at least have found a way to get it leaked/exposed out there somehow by now?

I'm just very wary after Watsuki as this came out of the blue and he showed no signs of being such a degenerate as far as I know. There might be signs I'm not aware of though ofc. I thought he was one of the more "safer/rational ones" ironically.

I do genuinely hope Oda isn't like this but after seeing that Film Z moment with Sanji and him even lusting for Pudding who is only 16 it worries me. Pudding can still be handwaved I guess but child Nami was too far for me, way too creepy.
That pedo sanji moment is inexcusable but they put zoro in there calling it disgusting to show what they think.
And come on oda being friends with watsuki doesn't mean he is a pedophile watsuki is the guy who taught him. People in japan don't get cancelled like they do here, they teach forgiveness there.

That is sadly true, I've heard a lot of fucked up things about Reddit, seen some things on there I rather not see again either. (MHA community on there was "shipping" Deku with a Nomu "quite violently" too. And majority of them there think that it is "hilarious", they are completely sick.

https://www.inputmag.com/culture/re...popular-pages-going-silent-for-it-to-admit-it

An old friend warned me about Reddit many years ago and I didn't listen but now I understand why he hates it so much.

I really hate people who worship Oda or any author or creator, anyone famous and such and assume they are perfect and can do no wrong. Including with their works/art or whatever.
Exactly

Pudding is 16 because in japan I’m pretty sure the legal age is 16.