Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

They obviously trust each other on this level. And Zoro trusting Kid and Killer enough to leave Big Mum to them, while he can go full against Kaido with his Captain, just shows how much trust and appreciation he has for them and how much even Zoro compares Kid and Killer to Luffy and himself.
It's great right after a chapter where Kid thanked Zoro for saving them and Killer was couting on Zoro to manage prometheus, this is actually a cool trio. I'm kinda sad Luffy isn't getting many interactions with the rest since the fireball gag.

Why tho?
I think Zoro did extremely impressive at the Roof and has his job perfectly done tho. Dont even know if King wouldnt be some underestimation for him now, after what he has done at the roof. Let him get his well earned rest.
Because, it's very uncharacteristic of Oda to have especially Zoro play zero role in the remaining conflict, which might last upwards of another 30-40 chapters.

The scabbards recovered after like 6 chapters guys. I definitely expect Zoro got have an important role, regardless of whether you think he kills Kaido or not.

Have someone his discord acc name, he should calling back for at least this week, our boy would going insane seeing the current spoiler!! Adv CoC Ashura Zoroo would destroy @Cinera limit xD

I agree what Bogard said, everyone can see that Oda try to finish rooftop very fast, with means Onigashima will land and act3 ending soon with Kaido taking the W, but the dome fight will continue around flower capital. Somewhere Luffy and Zoro will recover, Big mom will get stopped by Navy(II hope) and Kaido get again a fight, that is what I expect.
Yeah, it's not looking good for the alliance. I also can't see how Kid and Killer defeat BM. Plus the dome stuff is soooooooo fucking slow compared to the roof. Sanji doesn't even have a fight yet. I still believe Momo stops Onigashima's fall, but I don't see how the alliance wins here. Unless Marco's regen powers get a boost and puts Zoro back on his feet lol.

They obviously trust each other on this level. And Zoro trusting Kid and Killer enough to leave Big Mum to them, while he can go full against Kaido with his Captain, just shows how much trust and appreciation he has for them and how much even Zoro compares Kid and Killer to Luffy and himself.
Don't think Zoro means that though, he is saying that he will leave Kaido to them not Big Mom, she is out of the picture in this chapter. But he indeed trust them to finish this.

Status
Not open for further replies.