Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
this is a moment I feared the most ....

for YEARS Mihawk fans called "CoC fodder control and laughed at Ad.CoC godly powers"

and now they want to claim "OK since it's strong Mihawk should have it"
its not about being godly if zoro is attacking kaido with coc hes gonna master it and use it against mihawk too
mihawk aint gonna not also have it

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
this is a moment I feared the most ....

for YEARS Mihawk fans called "CoC fodder control and laughed at Ad.CoC godly powers"

and now they want to claim "OK since it's strong Mihawk should have it"
Now we know that COC can be used to attack and Zoro has that early it means during their fight both will use it. Mihawk will have COC.

But Shanks COC >

@ShishioIsBack
@HA001

Oda outdid him in this chapter ... we proved all of my theory about Zoro and CoC ... we can work on an agreement after this chapter :)

leave Mihawk ... without CoC which he can never have the best one (come on) he will never stand at top or be strongest alive

let's join force ... Zoro and Shanks ... no Mihawk :endthis::zosmug:
Mihawk's CoC is better than Shanks. :steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@ShishioIsBack
@HA001

Oda outdid him in this chapter ... we proved all of my theory about Zoro and CoC ... we can work on an agreement after this chapter :)

leave Mihawk ... without CoC which he can never have the best one (come on) he will never stand at top or be strongest alive

let's join force ... Zoro and Shanks ... no Mihawk :endthis::zosmug:
Mihawk remains the WSS my guy.

If not WSS > WSC by canonical databook relevance. It's a prominent title. And it logically would reflect the truth. Zoro is most likely not supposed to have already surpassed Mihawk if they will robustly fight each other one day.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Wait for the chapter to come out to do ASHURA ZORO + COC, vs AKAINU MF and WB MF, we will have 2 cadavers.:suresure::suresure::suresure:

On the other hand we have KAIDO being a teacher of the boys in COC, and having COA and COC level PK ROGER and PRIME WB, it is not surprising that he put only his prime versions, as capable of providing a good fight.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.