Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Asura is great and that. But...

Isn't this part basically kills the possibility of ZKK?

Zoro acting like he is the initiator of the fight. Doing first blood and all. But the way he talks is as if he won't see the fight until it ends.
No it doesn't.

My ZKK theory goes that Luffy will be tricked into caring about someone, either Law or Kin'emon being captured / taken hostage by Jack or Big Mom, just like Oden was tricked about caring for Momo during his fight against Kaido.

In that fight, Oden didn't have any help, so Kaido got him on the back.

This time around, Zoro could recover and be there the final moment Luffy needs him, Luffy goes to save Law or Kin'emon and while Kaido goes to hit Luffy from the back, Zoro goes for the final cut on Kaido.

It works like perfection, because it's a parallel with Oden AND, the my biggest reason for why i say this theory, that's how Zoro's introduction arc ended, Luffy defeated Morgan, but Helmeppo took Koby as hostage, in that moment Luffy went to save Koby and trusted Zoro to give Morgan the final blow.

So that way, Luffy gets to defeat Kaido and Zoro gets ZKK.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Who ever said Shanks doesn't have Best CoC???
It is not confirmed at all that Shanks is the best but for now everything hyped Shanks haki and will. WB meeting, has the straw hat and every straw hat members for now are/where known for their top of the verse will, no DF/no black blade no freak body etc.

i maybe forgot other things, but for now this leads us to believe Shanks COC is top of the verse or among the very best

Oh wait a minute, looks like another important plot role for Shanks goes down the toilet lol. At first I thought Shanks’ plot role was to teach Luffy advanced CoC, but looks like Luffy can just learn it from Kaido instead lol. Another L for the Red Bitch

@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral
This chapter is actually another nail in your coffin :arnoling:
Shanks had his conquerors haki described as amazing by Jozu who saw Primebeard and Roger. Now we know you can add it to attacks.

No wonder Akainu turned into a bitch in front of him :datas:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shanks is strongest CoC users by hype
100% of fandom agree with this ... either deny it or not

I fought for years for CoC hype ... and when it got proven people want to jump and own it for Mihawk?

Mihawk will never be best CoC user ... Shanks is
Actually at best Shanks’ CoC is on par with Roger, Kaido, and Whitebeard. It makes no sense for the strongest CoC in the verse to go to the bum with the lowest ambition. Shanks’ only goal in life is to have others defeat Teach for him, and to watch Luffy become the Pirate king. Why would someone with such pathetic ambition have the best CoC? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.