Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Ppl surprised about Zoro getting CoC when half of the forum has been screaming it for the longest is funny.
- I said Zoro already has CoC due to being a leader and having kids look up to him from Shimotsuki Village just as Katakuri has his siblings look up to him.
- I also said he would blackend one of his blade before Wano ends, Hakai was a major step in achieving that.
You lot better start giving me my flowers :blush:

Me before this chapter:

Sanji: 75-80
Zoro: 90-95
Luffy: 100

Me after this chapter:

Sanji: 55 (Only because of his portrayal, let's not talk about feats...)
Zoro: 97-98
Luffy: 100

But in a match against Luffy, Zoro might win because of his matchup advantage. Though I believe Luffy can beat a stronger opponent. It's about compatibility. Also, Sanji might increase of decrease depending on his fight. He'll probably increase but I doubt that it'll be by a lot.

There is no shame that ZORO is defeated by KAIDO, KAIDO is the WSM, he is the strongest in the world, it is understandable.
Pretty sure the biggest contributor here is the combo attack between Kaido and big mom

Zoro said he couldn’t do anything after Ashura even before Kaido attacked him again, so it seems it was the attack from last chapter that did him in

Status
Not open for further replies.