Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro and Law really got hit by the Thunder Bagua the act really is ending in tragedy lol. There's no way Luffy is beating Kaido on his own before the commanders get their fights

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
íf you want to support the Holy Church of Lebrent go into the Spoiler waiting room and show the infidel caleld "T.D.A" who the God is. (By liking my post).

In the past this infidel has damaged the reputation of yours truly, by sharing around confidential information that was meant for his eyes, and his eyes only.

With his actions, he brought your Lord into deep trouble by betraying his trust. It is only due to my greatness, that I found a way to still hear the sacred voices of spoilers.

And with that said...

NOW MY SONS, LET ME TELL YOU,
SEEK REVENGE FOR THE HOLY CHURCH.

I shall not witness Lebrent slander ever again, or my persona will vanish - reminiscient of Sanji Ws
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:The chopper avy makes this so much funnier:rolaugh:

@ShishioIsBack
@HA001

Oda outdid him in this chapter ... we proved all of my theory about Zoro and CoC ... we can work on an agreement after this chapter :)

leave Mihawk ... without CoC which he can never have the best one (come on) he will never stand at top or be strongest alive

let's join force ... Zoro and Shanks ... no Mihawk :endthis::zosmug:
We don't negotiate with terrorists, still Mihawk>Shanks, and yes Mihawk has CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.