Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido and Shanks fanboys should stop pretending like they're only eating good.
:seriously:

- Kaido won't solo the 5 supernova even though their Strength was chipped down from fighting him and Big mom together. He took down a heavily injured Zoro and Law, now he's fighting Luffy 1v1, so at best, he's only soloing 3 SN and one of them was half dead. Let's not forget how "Ragnarok" did fuck all to base Luffy.

- Zoro has CoC. Asura is CoC infused attack, but Zoro is still a swordsman which means that advanced CoC is am exception to the rule. Roger can't be used to discredit Mihawk's title anymore.

Yep, this is a great chapter.
:cheers:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral @Shiroyru @HA001 @Fenaker

Always an equal amount of dehype to the hype.​
He took down Law? i thought he atacked Zoro with the thunder bagua, not Law.
:zorothink:

OK .... in 2019-2020

I called Kaido and Big Mom top 2 of the verse and named them above Shanks cause of better feats

but now with 1010
CoC hype became as canon as it can possibly be and proved it's a power that Kaido himself fears

I name Shanks Strongest man alive again

I hope all those who doubted Shanks CAUSE CoC was weak ...
come to light and see the Haki God for who he truly is​

WOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROROWOROROROROR:arnoling:
Wrorororororo noa Zoro...

Status
Not open for further replies.