Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This precisely.

Luffy and kid have hit Kaido all this time and Kaido never highlighted coc despite knowing those two have it.

It doesn't make sense for him to worry about another basic coc user.
Everyone who saying it is not adv CoC simple try to downplay Zoro, that is literally the key of the chapter, to hype adv CoC and both Kaido and Zoro are confirmed to have it since Zoro use CoC in his attack!!!

I do think that Kid is ultimately going to lose to Big Mom. Narratively, it wouldn’t make sense for her to lose to anyone but Luffy. Also, the entire fight it definitely looks like Oda has set her ho to be the prime person on the rooftop in good condition. She hasn’t received one injury, and I highly doubt Kid is going to be able to give her a grave one in his current state.

Wow Zoro Haoshoku confirmed!!! That's insane. So that Roger, WB non contact is adv. usage of Haoshoku. And Kaido's thunder Bagua has that as well!! That's surprising and cool!!

Luffy learning from Kaido's Ragnarok attack was fantastic!! He scarred Kaido after learning about usage of CoC from him. Ma boi is doing wonders now!!:steef:
Mostly it's going to be Luffy vs Kaido 1 v 1 now!!
Can't believe they allowed Prometheus to save BM. Incredibly exciting spoilers!!

This precisely.

Luffy and kid have hit Kaido all this time and Kaido never highlighted coc despite knowing those two have it.

It doesn't make sense for him to worry about another basic coc user.
because kaido already worried about luffy and kidd having coc when they used it first
so it makes sense for kaido to worry about zoro having coc when zoro used it first considering he is subordinate of luffy

i already have a bet going on with someone else with a punishment of a month if lose. But he wont be out for a long period. And that even if hes out. Like i said you people never learn you keep betting against zoro and you keep losing
Can you read what you are writing? If Zoro is back in a couple of chapters after taking a HAKAI and Thunder Bagua it would be actually the biggest BULLSHIT that ever happened in the manga lmao
He will have more moments later be he definitely won't be back quickly for now

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can you read what you are writing? If Zoro is back in a couple of chapters after taking a HAKAI and Thunder Bagua it would be actually the biggest BULLSHIT that ever happened in the manga lmao
He will be back at the end to take kaidos head above the Flower Capital.

As big a ZBoii I am, I actually agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.