Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro wont be out for long, there is not chance kidd law luffy and killer are still in the fight while zoro is completly out, He might be out to recover and come back and thats it.
Then you're saying that Luffy's and Zoro's words mean nothing? Zoro said that Ashura is his limit and Luffy told him that he'll do the rest. I think what'll happen next is pretty clear.

ok ok now I get it...

-Ashura is not really an Adv form of CoC if it is Kaku should've have been dead or has a permanent scar in his body and probably have PTSD if he sees Zoro in newspaper.
-But Zoro did used Adv CoC when he COMBINE IT WITH ASHURA that it became advance.
-that's what luffy just did in the image combine his basic attack with CoC and probably Ryou imbued fist.
-makes more sense with Oden leaving a permanent scar against Kaido that still throb and WB vs Roger stuff as well.

Can you read what you are writing? If Zoro is back in a couple of chapters after taking a HAKAI and Thunder Bagua it would be actually the biggest BULLSHIT that ever happened in the manga lmao
He will have more moments later be he definitely won't be back quickly for now
if i told you that Zoro will take both hakai and thunder bagua a week ago you would have told me its the biggest bullshit to ever happen in the manga and that its impossible, But here we are. Zoro fight kaido he cut him he had feats against both yonko, He toke Hakai, He saved the supernovas mutiple times, He used ashura and CoC. And the thing that will surprise you if Oda finds a way to right him back into the fight in a couple of chapters? lmao, Its not bullshit its just Zoro and his endurance, Zoro will be back quickly IF hes out.

Everyone who saying it is not adv CoC simple try to downplay Zoro, that is literally the key of the chapter, to hype adv CoC and both Kaido and Zoro are confirmed to have it since Zoro use CoC in his attack!!!
They are undermining it definitely.

Tho I wonder if it's advanced coc ?

Or probably this is a confirmation of two kinds of CoC cuz here's something unique with Zoro and Oden both are coc users but we never saw people faint at them.

As coa or coo ...

COC migth also come in different varieties.

I love how Zoro fanboys are trying to justify it with "advanced" CoC now that they shat on CoC for years.

There is no mention of advanced CoC. Stop bullshitting.
Wanna cry? Because your boy Doffy looking like a crap in compare to Zoro?
Adv CoC was the point of the chapter, literally Kaido said it can be combinate in the attacks, Zoro CoC was confirmed after he use ashura with means his form ashura and attack are adv CoC based since Kaido would never give a fuck about Zoro having a basic CoC or not and at most, Kaido would implied Zoro CoC already in the first attacks.

Give it up, Adv CoC Ashura Zoro confirmed, to these guys who dehype ashura for years and saying he never had CoC.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

3 thousand worlds, zoro cuts PICA like shit, and the current zoro is much stronger than DR zoro, we saw a large-scale attack by ZORO, cutting the horn of ONIGASHIMA, Ashura ZORO is classified at which level of Ap?

I think it's on the continent level, according to ZORO fans.
Kaido destroyed a continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.