Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far we've come from Beetle gifter memes and huff huff memes. It's like Everytime haters try to clown on Zoro, Oda clowns on them instead.
Zoro has been using adCOA in Alabasta, had Oden level haki in FI, had adCOC attack with Asura, can stop island level attacks and we still don't have his named chapter
Pirate Hunter could be a title, but Zoro already has a "Straw Hat Pirates, Roronoa Zoro" and a "Meet Pirate Hunter Zoro", as well as "Asura" and Mr Bushido. Perhaps "Zorojuro"?

Now with Zoro displaying advanced CoC stuff and Mihawk reigning supreme above all swordsmen as the WSS with a black blade, it's certain that Mihawk also has advanced CoC. Not sure how Shanks' CoC is especially unique. Even if Shanks' CoC is stronger, Mihawk makes up for it with superior swordsmanship and (probably) CoA.
doubt it ...

Mihawk stand at top .... until Shanks goes deity mode

You didn't know Zoro had CoC? What's your point?

I said Zoro can't surpass without having CoC
You said Chinjao etc bullshit stuff

Who was right?

To cut Kaido like Oden, you need CoC.

I was right and Zoro fans were wrong.

No one said Zoro had CoC so no one knew that your argument was you can cut Kaido permanently like Oden without CoC.
You thought Zoro didn't have CoC. Your the biggsst clown here. Yes i did know Zoro has Conquerors. You want proof clown

Status
Not open for further replies.