Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

We still don't have confirmation if Zoro got hit by the Thunder Bagua, just Law.

The original spoiler that said Zoro confused the Kanji meant for Law as Zoro.

And then Redon confirmed as Law being the one hit by Thunder Bagua, not Zoro.

We will have to wait for full summary.
Nevermind, i just saw that we do have confirmation and that Zoro also got hit, didn't see that one.

Law is questionable because if he doesn't get one shotted by Thunder Bagua, thats wild lol.
Tieba TL:

Luffy seems tired while Big Mom is falling down. Kaido wants to help her and free Prometheus from Zoro's onslaught, so he attacks him. Law uses this moment to attack Kaido while Prometheus manages to escape in the chaos and head to Big Mom. Zoro announces to everyone that he will finally hit his limits with his next big move and that he is leavign the rest to them. he uses a new form of Asura on Kaido. Kaido is deeply wounded by this technique. he is surprised because he assumed it wa simpossible for him to be damaged like this. Luffy stands up now and says something unknown to Kaido. Then he suddenly attack (see the picture).
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!

Here is the tidbit, the last sentence, ive seen additional spoilers posted on this thread and not the summary and images pages stating very similar quotes as well

Thoughts?

:milaugh:
You clearly don't understand how winning and losing works. That's saying a like a team can lose, but there will be no winner. :suresure::suresure:

Even if a team gets DQ and gets their point erased for some reason, then that's a win for the other teams because that team will fall behind of the other teams due to their point getting erased. That's how it is.
When my parents die, I'm losing them, so who is gaining what in that event ?

Put your phone aside and engage in the outside world of grown ups and you'll learn what I mean.

i can only see one lightening-type thing on the left and that might be blood too, and luffy's attack is surrounded by black lightening(maybe the same haki leaks as kaido, roger and wb), i dont know how you can draw any parallel between franky's attack and luffy's attack where we can clearly see same effects as kaido, roger and wb
Blood ain't drawing like that though ; Didn't u say he used CoC because there is black lightning i showed u an attack that has those lightnings with Franky while he was attacking bring another Proof not that bs

look man.... just give in for now until we see Sanji again. Now is not the time be hyping up Sanji, saying he has all these abilities. You guys put the bar so high with all these unreasonable expectations and then claim the author hates sanji.

How about some reasonable expectations for once?
Well then you don't know me . All those who know me here know what I have being on about. Cos there are panels to prove it . And I would say it again

Status
Not open for further replies.