Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are doing is pathetic, trying to force the idea that someone takes an L and trying to compare that to the loss of parents :seriously: What a stupid example... You can't compare a manga discussion to the serious stuff like that, comparing it to the sports or games is obviously more reasonable.
No it is not. You're doing it because it fits your explanation or excuse to put it better. You don't even know in what relation losses and wins stand with each other and are seriously doing the most pathetic shit I've ever seen on any forum ever....evaluating your L's with the L's of the opposite side as if it was a mathematics exercise. Did you happen to come up with a special equation as well? Why not pass it on?

Actually I can't believe Kaido is trying to help Big Mom after giving speeches on Pirates betraying one another lol....He could have just left her alone had he wanted to betray her. He is just mentally scarred due to some previous experience
It's only logical given the alternative. Whatever chance he has to win doubles by doing something pretty simple. He'd have had to attack Zoro anyway.

Yes. Nerfed Ashura scarred the strongest Kaidou. Non nerfed togen couldn't kill dragon kaidou.
They're probably even. The Beast pirates were down in numbers and didn't have smile back then. So oden running through them and scarring a younger Kaido isn't quite the same.

"zoro has more AP than Oden"
"coc doesn't matter"
"zoro will kill/KO kaido with hyou ken or ashura"
"zoro came out stronger than Luffy after TS"
"Zoro wont be out first" the first SN to drop is Zoro then Law.
"Zoro is top tier"
the statements can finally die!

i expected zoro to reopen the scar or wound Kaido.
Kaido tanked Ashura Zoro's move and went on to beat LAw and tank Luffy's attacks
  • while Oden had kaido more weakened with one blow...
  • G4 Kong Gattling had kaido on the floor out cold for 10+ seconds...
  • 4 retainers who wounded kaido and put hm on the floor for 10+ seconds after landing Tougen...
Zoro's best feat remains blocking hakai for few seconds , the best feat ever from Zoro.
zoro having CoC is good for his portrayal.

Without the usual CoC clash....
Arc is far from ending
So Kidd vs BM, Luffy vs Kaido huh
base Luffy looks hella hype now.

only 2 advanced haki are hyped and resevred for the mightiest
  • only the strongest/mightiest can use adcoc as kaido said
  • only the míghtiest/strongest can see the future with CoO as Rayleigh said
keep doubting Katakuri and Kaido, both have rare powers only the mightiest can use!
kaido beats roger or wb high diff 1v1

anyway, i welcome Zoro to the club of conquerors!
Just like with Doffy, do not think i will stop fighting zoro wank, i just now hold him higher than any warlord, SN and commander except those wirh CoC/top tier haki/awakening
But Zoro has AdCoC ? He used advanced coc against Kaido not the regular stuff

A month ago? LOL

Wanted to hear your answer on how you think they will take them down. I know you are a Kidd fan, i was curious.

Like I said I am a big Killer fan, would love to see them crush this feat

Edit: Saw your response, what would you like to see most out of Kidd
I think kidd and killer have different abilities that relate to their personality and powers.

Killer in the big mom fight will have powers that an assassin or solider will have. So maybe he can increase his muscles in his legs like Zoros gorilla to increase his speed even greater then it is.

It’s possible killer has something like killua where he can walk and he can make an illusion of duplicates which would fit an assassin.

i expect kidd to start doing many different transformations and use different things.

like the canon balls on the sunken ships. He will do something with that.

A giant metal fist form the sky.

Possibly creating an iron man like suit for combat. He can use repel in this and possibly use Zeus to power it up

No it is not. You're doing it because it fits your explanation or excuse to put it better. You don't even know in what relation losses and wins stand with each other and are seriously doing the most pathetic shit I've ever seen on any forum ever....evaluating your L's with the L's of the opposite side as if it was a mathematics exercise. Did you happen to come up with a special equation as well? Why not pass it on?
Dude, you were so desperate in this argument against me that you even come up with something like ''loss of parents'' just stop, that's a serious stuff and it shouldn't even be used as an example of competition. And you know this. :seriously:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
2019 Zoro fandom : Roger is not a swordsman
2020 Zoro fandom : Roger was World Strongest Swordsman

2020 Zoro fandom : CoC is fodder control
2021 Zoro fandom : Zoro and Mihawk are greatest CoC users ever

:queenmeme:
they will say whatever fits their head cannon... trust me they would approve zoro getting devil fruid

Status
Not open for further replies.