• Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Yonko >> 3 Yonko and Rock and Shiki

I mean even for you this is ...
I said "3 yonko crews" not 3 yonkos!!
You know 1 yonko crew can have a Yonko, YC1, YC2, YC3 and YC4.
The YC1 themselves are usually portrayed in high place, either stated to be as strong as the captain (Beckman) or can even defeat another Yonko from different crew (King).

3 Yonko crew let's say MF Whitebeard Pirates, Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates combined >> Rocks pirates who only consist of Xebec, young WB, BM, and Kaido and Shiki and other less impressive members.

Current Navy ~ 3 Yonko crews >> Rocks Pirates.

P.s.
You know Rocks Pirates don't even have the young Haki God at their side so stop wanking them

The story around Oden was really good,I love this chapter even though Oden vs Ashura was skipped(hope the anime make a filler about the whole event with Ashura vs Oden).

Nice to see how Oden build up everything and earn respect around wano. Now im interessting to see how Orochi turn everything on against Oden.

The next part of the story is about Oden joining Whitebeard and after that Roger and we gonna see the adventure of Roger.

And the final phase is when Kaido invade Wano and take the land under his role. What i hope is to see how Oden father dies in the story and I hope Oda don't skipp Kaido vs Oden who is very important for the fanbase.

Worst

Custom title
I'm curious about Kaido/Orochi/Oden relationships like how Orochi meet with Kaido (cuz I don't think Kaido blindly attacked Wano so they must have meet at some point and set up the whole thing (maybe Orochi gained some power in time and was able to leave Wano and somehow meet with Kaido?)) Or if Oden and Kaido meet previously I mean Oden was on WB's ship they could have meet at some point? Cuz at that time when Oden became Daymo Kaido BM etc start becoming famous so when Oden joined Wb and Roger he sure had to at least heard about Kaido maybe Kaido at that time started his suicide thing and attacked WB when Oden was a division commander?

God this sh** can be rly interesting
Post automatically merged:

I said "3 yonko crews" not 3 yonkos!!
You know 1 yonko crew can have a Yonko, YC1, YC2, YC3 and YC4.
The YC1 themselves are usually portrayed in high place, either stated to be as strong as the captain (Beckman) or can even defeat another Yonko from different crew (King).

3 Yonko crew let's say MF Whitebeard Pirates, Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates combined >> Rocks pirates who only consist of Xebec, young WB, BM, and Kaido and Shiki and other less impressive members.

Current Navy ~ 3 Yonko crews >> Rocks Pirates.

P.s.
You know Rocks Pirates don't even have the young Haki God at their side so stop wanking them
Yeah......

This flashback took place 41 years ago, as specified in an official tweet by Oda's staff.

In this chapter the narrator says: "Six years passed. We are now 33 years before the present day"

But if the flashback started 41 years ago and 6 years passed he should have said "we are now 35 years before the present day".

One parallel between Zoro and Oden is that they kept wandering around Wano getting into fight after fight...Zoro's been to every region of Wano and picked and won fights except of course in Udon because Luffy is there and Zoro would've broken him out if he went there

At this point, only Zoro has done this among the strawhats which is odd since he usually has very little interest in the islands he's on and either trains in solitude or sleeps.... I mean this is so out of the ordinary that Zoro's literally been to two regions no other strawhats has even stepped foot in, Kibi and Hakumai and of course he's fought and defeated people even in those regions, Like Oden

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
This flashback took place 41 years ago, as specified in an official tweet by Oda's staff.

In this chapter the narrator says: "Six years passed. We are now 33 years before the present day"

But if the flashback started 41 years ago and 6 years passed he should have said "we are now 35 years before the present day".
The flashback started when Oden was 18, and there were two timeskips - 2 years for him to become Daimyo of Kuri, then the other 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.