Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asura + CoC, damn.
Ashura is CoC, adv version at least. Kaido never said anything to Zoro previous attacks with lead the fact the source of Zoro CoC is Ashura.

Still talking about doflamingo?
100 doflamingos can't beat KAIDO, doflamingo is weak.
Because people can´t accept that Zoro is leagues above Doffy and try to bring him in case with Zoro showing adv CoC.
As I said Zoro adv CoC is rare and special with only the strongest pose, Law was a cheerleader infront of Zoro, leagues behind him too.
These character aren´t strong as Zoro, Sanjikun and co should stop smoking.

Zoro get special threatment like Oden from Oda against Kaido. Only Luffy will get same shine and probably Kid?

Kaido is a beast for surving ashura Zoro and still speedblitz Law and Zoro after that, dude is really a durability monster.

That's why I'm perfectly fine that zoro is taking rest now. Oda hypes him so much, that honestly even luffy feats kinda let down. Now oda can concentrate on others wg and luffy. But that also means, Oda is gonna unleash Kaido at 100%. And at the end after all the fights, Zoro and Luffy the duo who started wano will finish wano with ZKK.

Zoro being take out is the perfect opportunity for Oda to bring him for the climax.
Hmm.

What makes this odd is the way that this is pushed as Zoro's peak according to his own words and it get's framed as his final contribution, leaving the rest to the others if it doesn't work.

And this chapter is not named after Zoro, so we should still get a chapter named after him, right ?

Now i'm thinking that said chapter will be a character moment instead of a combat focused one. But Zoro already had the best character moment period last chapter, could he top that ?

Man if he does, i'm wearing a Zoro set for that week, i don't even now how that chapter would look like to pull off a better moment.

at the end of the day Zolo did nothing

he's only good at looking badass, but when you try to quantify how much he contributed it ain't much, especially when the fight barely started and he's already done

shouldn't have participated in the fight to begin with and settled with Orachi or Queen

But you do agree that in terms of combat power, Zoro is far superior? He tried to push Big Mom off a floating island having Zoro's, Killer's and kidd's support and even then, Big Mom is still trying to come up again.

Only that Hakai is much more powerful than Mihawk's slash. Mihawk's slash towers Whitebeard's ship (excluding the mast) by 3 times, having normal human width, with Jozu having diamond defense that is a good counter to slashes. While Hakai would obliterate Onigashima.
I agree that Zoro has more physical strength than Law. But right now, Law's DF is just too fucking Hax. Zoro will not surpass him before Wano ends at least.

Zoro isn’t calling Kidd “Jaggy” anymore. Looks like he’s grown respect for Kidd. His fans should do the same lol
They all respect each other at this point since they're all facing death together... Zoro even put his life on the line so that they can survive.
Kidd even thanked Zoro for saving his life which is not something you'd expect from Kid.
Zoro also apparently called "Killer" instead of "Kamazou"

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You keep saying "support". Who is the "support" here? He literally got the last attack, while Zoro was cutting Prometheus.

Zoro jumping in front of Hakai, is literally what Jozu did: i.e. support.

?????????????????????????????????
HAKAI shits about 60x on that MIHAWK bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.