Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you do agree that in terms of combat power, Zoro is far superior? He tried to push Big Mom off a floating island having Zoro's, Killer's and kidd's support and even then, Big Mom is still trying to come up again.

Only that Hakai is much more powerful than Mihawk's slash. Mihawk's slash towers Whitebeard's ship (excluding the mast) by 3 times, having normal human width, with Jozu having diamond defense that is a good counter to slashes. While Hakai would obliterate Onigashima.
It only obliterated a small mountain

So does that mean CoC can manifest aura and even some „outside-body“? In extreme Form something like Kurama-Aura or even Susanoo? How far does it go? And does have everyone his own form? What will Luffys look like? Kids? Shanks‘?
Yeah it seems like, I read even theory about Luffy getting the Wisdom kingdom deity CoC power.
Kid, I don´t know, you can look with deity power could fit to Kid.^^
Shanks and co having it too.
Ashura is a manifest of CoC based on this chapter, it make it to adv CoC who is rare and special with only Kaido and Zoro pose for now.^^

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also, it looks like the attack Oden used to scar Kaido with was CoC related. It makes sense considering the scabbards all attacking together couldn't even permanently reopen the scar, because they don't have CoC, but Oden does.
That would finally at least prove that this retard used CoC.

He was said to possess CoC and he never actually used it.

Well up until the knowledge we got in this chapter.

Wait, do people think Asura is created by Conquerors Haki? Just because Zoro is using CoC with Asura, it doesn't mean CoC is the source of Asura.
Asura is probably a technique which uses CoC. Or else I don't see why Asura will be treated as something different when it was used first time...i.e. it would just be a normal seen as a stronger zoro attack.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah it seems like, I read even theory about Luffy getting the Wisdom kingdom deity CoC power.
Kid, I don´t know, you can look with deity power could fit to Kid.^^
Shanks and co having it too.
Ashura is a manifest of CoC based on this chapter, it make it to adv CoC who is rare and special with only Kaido and Zoro pose for now.^^
but why couldn’t Zoro hear Zunisha f.e.? Wasn’t that related to CoC too? Or do I mix stuff up?

You mean like those subordinates from Black Maria just did? caught him in the web, beat him the fuck up and left him all blodied, without doing anything. And it didn't even looked like they were using haki.
Sanji aint faint tho and he destroyed all male subordinates 😂😂😂

Beatle Gifter almost killed Zoro and had him bleeding and “Huff Huff”

:milaugh:

LMAO. Oda really be hurting you guys physically and mentally. If I were you I'd learn my lesson after the first time of speaking bs, eventually second, but you guys just want people to laugh at you.
I only see some backtracking now on 'ZKK' debunked theory after Zoro stated 'if it doesn't do much, then it be up to them' which shows as Kaido tanked his attack and defeated him. Idk if your side should be talking after pushing so deep on that agenda and thinking Luffy won't be the won to fight and beat Kaido :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.