Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Not only Rayleigh but the fight with Kaku pointed it out:

Kaido feel Zoro CoC after seeing Ashura who is based on spirit power, Oda already show the true potential of CoC in Ennies lobby but many people didn´t noticed it.
The chapter titel and Kaido reveal the power of Adv CoC, it is basically a op power of CoC.
Finally people can stop saying Coc is useless, but I can´t really blame them, seeing fodder like DonChinjao and Doffy posing use CoC only for fodders without any power up.
Zoro maximized his Nen ability Advanced CoC pre timeskip :crazwhat:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Not really. As I said, Law > EOS Zoro when I believed Law will just steal his swords with his shambles. But as we learned that Law cannot move objects when the opponent's Haki is too strong, that argument is gone. And with Zoro pulling out feats even the biggest Zoro wanker didn't expect.
Lool I get you bro but the way he pulled out the receipt unprovoked was funny ngl:milaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So Zoro been stronger than Luffy all this time. Go figure :suresure: Zoro cant beat Katakur-... WHO?

Oda is a genius on how he handled Zoro post time skip.

Mihawk be careful bruh :beckmoji:
Base Kaido, probably less fast combat wise than Hybrid Kaido, managed to overcome Pre Udon G4 Boundman Luffy's combat speed.

That G4 Boundman, WCI wise, was not totally incapable to hit Katakuri breaking through FS, albeit he had to rely on Snakeman to achieve that more consistently, a faster form.

Current Zoro has shown enough combat speed to land attacks on Hybrid Kaido by himself, he would in all likelihood break through Kuri's FS, and regardless can Kuri even normally break through Zoro's defence? The answer is crystal clear.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cause not him. Toxic headcannon doesn't mean it's canon like your '1 second' from last chapter. Now you guys think Viz Translations are false and using headcannon. I can't fixed the stupid if they refuse listen, Kumae.

Up to you how you feel, but I not person you guys are stalking about for :kayneshrug:.
i never said anything about viz translations what are you going on about? You seem to have every single mannerism moe did,interesting:bamathink:

Status
Not open for further replies.