Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Oda wanted to make his period drama hommage , he loves this stuff.
You mean Witching hour boy? Aka Kyoshiro?
Witching hour? No. Kyoshiro? No. Denjiro? Yes. This mad lad has three names, he was hyped by blocking Zoro and cutting that ship (like Mihawk), but so far he has not done anything significant, I hope he gets a 1 v 1 fight and show his skills.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I saw some theory that Shanks is Tyr and I have to say that connection made more sense to me ...
if Shanks is Thor I can see Kid as Tyr ... but Fenrir?

I don't think Killer will have a deity mode ...
and I don't think he fit with Fenrir that much ...

(I'm think about really hard right now ... )

hmmm ... no ... honeslty I can't see him as such ... Kidd getting a deity mode if far more likely
I wasnt talking about Killer getting a Deity mode. I just said Killer would be Tyrs Fenrir. Tyr is extremely connected to Fenrir when it comes to the myth. While i cant see any kind of Fenrir around Shanks, i can see Fenrir in Killer. Thats why i assumed Killer would have the mystic wolf, model Fenrir DF (Smile) and not a Deity.

Enma has it's own abilities and mind of it's own. Why you think Yonkos and even Zoro stated about that. Not Zoro's power as much at all if it being refer to as something else by them.
So that means Oden isn't that strong, it's just Enma, Oden is the tag along.

I mean who stronger in real life perspective. 1 guy vs group or 5 guys vs 1 person? I go with guy who can fight others by himself over someone who needs help.
5 vs 2 UFC fighter or 1 vs multiple middle schooler? I'd go with the 5 on 2 man. Plus this isn't real life, people can't turn into Dragons in real life.

Macro is above Zoro by huge gap that is not funny.
I mean, to say Zoro hasn't surpassed Marco, I can understand, but saying Marco is above by a huge gap that's just ridiculous.

Chopper wouldn't hit him if it wasn't for Macro so stating he is doing more or damage is stupid, nothing credible at all.
Still contributed, so a 2 on 2, if you even counted Perospero who had no contribution on panel against Marco inside the Dome.

The fact that Kaido has:

- Been repeatedly stabbed in the dome by the Scabbards
- Cut by all 9 scabbards via different attacks on the roof, including "Oden's" will coming from an attack between 4 of them.
- Luffy punch to the face
- Kid, Killer, Law and Zoro attacks
- Luffy using G4 Kong Gatling
- Zoro landing his Asura attack on Kaido

Is what justifies Luffy's 1v1 with Kaido now. If he wins alone, now, it was due to the Scabbards and the 4 other pirates who assisted. Yes, he'll have done the bulk of the damage by the end, but Kaido has been fighting for 22 chapters now, it never was JUST Luffy anyway.
If we want to discuss every detail, dont you think Luffy past wound against P1-Ulti-Apoo-Kaidou Thunder Bagua, and even his WCI fights against Cracker-Enraged Army-Perospero-BM-Katakuri should be brought as well? Should we talked about the consequences of - abdomen/lungs ripped by a trident, facing Katakuri for many hours and getting brain damaged mochied hundreds of times, ganged up by thousands of Enraged Army, and having an arm almost cut off by YC3 Cracker and unlimited biscuits - just an arc before without staying, to Luffy's performance against Kaidou now? Since Kaidou was chilling in his caves or playing parachute jump with no apparent recent damage compared to that condition Luffy was being put in.

Last edited:
I wasnt talking about Killer getting a Deity mode. I just said Killer would be Tyrs Fenrir. Tyr is extremely connected to Fenrir when it comes to the myth. While i cant see any kind of Fenrir around Shanks, i can see Fenrir in Killer. Thats why i assumed Killer would have the mystic wolf, model Fenrir DF (Smile) and not a Deity.
in terms of raw connection there can be a Tyr and Fenrir connection between them
but I don't see Killer as a Fenrir individually ... mostly cause we know too littlie about them

but it would be a GREAT backstory if you are right about it

Sure, because blunt sword attack aint hurting anybody in Yonko Saga. We cannot call it as an asspull, he already had the potential. He was already into combat before joining Luffy, training as a kid, and his pirate hunter days, he has a strong base. From the very start, he has been shown to be a combatant, no tricks, just pure strength.
I know all this and called it looooong ago :)
But as usual with anything Zoro related ''whatever your expectations are for Zoro, he will surpass them''
You wanted Zoro to have CoC ? Ofc, he even is the one who uses it the best from what we've seen up until now
You want ZKK ? Suuuure here you go ! and bonus, he tanks the strongest attack in OP... for good measure you know.

Honestly nobody but the SHs matter in the grand scheme of things. SNs are just irrelevant.

- Law has not existed this arc. His entire role is to tell the SHs to do something, and they'll just ignore him and do the opposite thing. He was only a standout in the Dressrosa Saga.....where he played the whole "Kinemon" role. After that....it's been downhill for this dude.

- Midd has been off-panelled throughout Wano:

- Had no standout moments in Udon
- Off-panelled getting his crew together
- Off-panelled how he got with the SH's alliance
- Off-panelled how he got to the Roof

And now Oda changes his goals and ambitions, just so Luffy can get his 1v1. Watch how Midd and Killer vs Meme, is off-panelled.

- Drake got outshined by Zoro and now he's getting outshined by fucking Chopper

- Hawkins is worse than Law, and truly doesn't exist at all.

- Apoo has been portrayed the best, but his cowardice will sadly get to him soon

- Killer......"Fafafafafaf". Literally all I gotta say

The only Supernovas that did anything on the roof were SHs. Nuff said

Supernovas in general is a meaningless group. They'll always be potrayed below SHs in everything. Which makes sense because most of the audience only care about the SHs doing shit and getting cool moments....more than these nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.