Versus Battle Madison Beer (GiG) vs Saitama

Restrictions: Non

Madison Beer

VS

Saitama

Madison Beer's (GiG) Feat list:

Saitama's feat list:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RespectSaitama/comments/7bstdw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinion: Shown by feats.....Madison is a Casual Planet Buster, and could probably destroy the entire OP verse. Saitama's gag powers would probably hold up tho. And he'd beat her high diff.

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

What....

Didn’t Madison high diff Carla in the moistureland arc ?

Don’t think Saitama has the feats to compete yet. Only if you wank him with NLF stuff.

What....

Didn’t Madison high diff Carla in the moistureland arc ?

Don’t think Saitama has the feats to compete yet. Only if you wank him with NLF stuff.
Nah she mid diffed her at worse. And Carla was atleast Continental in Cartridge form

Yh honestly Madison's feats shits on him.

S

Shuyaku

Maybe i did miss something because i only watched the last 1 1/2 minutes but,why did the planet explode?
I think she launched a beam that the other one dodged, thus it hit the planet and destroyed it.

For real though, feats of casual planet busting shit on Saitama as it stands right now @Prince Kronos but i can't tell how fast or durable she is.

I think she launched a beam that the other one dodged, thus it hit the planet and destroyed it.

For real though, feats of casual planet busting shit on Saitama as it stands right now @Prince Kronos but i can't tell how fast or durable she is.
Since the YT video is the only canon...we gotta use that

They travelled to space in one second, so Saitama is probably faster than her. However since their attacks destroyed the planet and they were tankng that shit. They should have planet lvl durability.

Restrictions: Non

Madison Beer

VS

Saitama

Madison Beer's (GiG) Feat list:

Saitama's feat list:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RespectSaitama/comments/7bstdw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinion: Shown by feats.....Madison is a Casual Planet Buster, and could probably destroy the entire OP verse. Saitama's gag powers would probably hold up tho. And he'd beat her high diff.
what kind of matchup is this supposed to be XD

I checked the Video and there is no evidence that the two are responsible for the planet exploded.But lets check it out
At 2:29 we can see that the Planet is still super fine
At 2:53 we can see that the Planet is already in a instabil state
Between this 24 seconds both just fought in CQC but they did not affect anything at all

I guess you mean the Beam at 3:12 yes?It was dodged but it hit the Moon
At 3:15 we can even see the field of view from both
Red Line=Field of view while fighting and attacks which they thrown at each other
Yellow Line=Position of the planet (which is to the left of both)
Also,the explosion killed both,they didn't tanked it

Nothing this Video showed that this 2 was the reason the Planet exploded.

The best assumption we can make here is,this simulation is timebased,as we have different stages(the last one was even "Planet Destruction")

I checked the Video and there is no evidence that the two are responsible for the planet exploded.But lets check it out
At 2:29 we can see that the Planet is still super fine
At 2:53 we can see that the Planet is already in a instabil state
Between this 24 seconds both just fought in CQC but they did not affect anything at all

I guess you mean the Beam at 3:12 yes?It was dodged but it hit the Moon
At 3:15 we can even see the field of view from both
Red Line=Field of view while fighting and attacks which they thrown at each other
Yellow Line=Position of the planet (which is to the left of both)
Also,the explosion killed both,they didn't tanked it

Nothing this Video showed that this 2 was the reason the Planet exploded.

The best assumption we can make here is,this simulation is timebased,as we have different stages(the last one was even "Planet Destruction")
The planet explosion has nothing to do with their combat...

Madison downplayers have entered the chat:yearight: