Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, i think Hiyori killing Orochi is much better story telling. She is the one directily involved by Orochi's actions, her entire life was dictated by his actions. She herself has showed interest in killing Orochi herself. Zoro killing Orochi is just boring. Even the Scabbards didn't think Orochi was worth their time, imagine Zoro.
You think Oda cares lmao. He made Luffy defeat Doffy for Law. He'll do the same thing here.

Hiyori has shown no sword skills. It'd be way worse for her to defeat Orochi, then Zoro.

If the scabbards can recover then it should be obvious that Zoro is not out. Maybe he will end his character arc under the roof or he will stay unconscious on the roof. In the final phase, when Onigashima reaches the Capital he will slay Kaido. Maybe after Luffy beat him. The parallel between Ryumas legend is too obvious. It’s not like we are creating the ZKK theory out of nowhere. Calm down candies
I believe Zoro will stay away from the rooftop until Luffy use his finisher against Kaido, then Zoro comes and save an unconcious Luffy (or too tired to move) from a bloodlusted but very wounded Kaido by cutting his head. Both Luffy and Zoro get their moments against Kaido (Zoro already got a strong one this chapter) without winning against him in 1 vs 1.
Now the question is what Zoro will do before that. Will Oda keep him busy or have him recover peacefully?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
if it turns out she really a tranny you lose :cheers:
Firstly, It is spelt trans you ignorant fuck. Secondly, she is Michaela Coel, a Black British actress, screenwriter and director. If you wasn't wasting away and spamming anime threads with a trash character. You would know there is a bigger world than camping 24/7 in a manga thread chatting shit about other ppl.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You guys need to stop saying Act will end in failure. Oda is moving story so fast everyone thought Zoro would scar kaido in the end but he did it before any of the other strawhats even finish their fights. This is not ending in failure. Luffy even says he will win somehow...

this is the final act thank god. No more bullshit side stories and interuptions

I

Indigo

You think Oda cares lmao. He made Luffy defeat Doffy for Law. He'll do the same thing here.

Hiyori has shown no sword skills. It'd be way worse for her to defeat Orochi, then Zoro.
Doffy and Law is completely different, because Doffy is the main villain of the arc, Luffy defeating him is not boring, especially since Law was part of the fight.

Zoro killing Orochi is just plain boring, Oda revealing that Hiyori was trained by both Kawamatsu and Denjiro to use a sword and then cut Orochi is 10x more exciting and pleasing to see, because Hiyori suffered a lot more because of Orochi's actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.