Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually happy Zoro is going down this chapter. If Sanji vs King happened with Zoro on the roof, then people would say it only happened because Zoro was on the roof. If it still happens now, then they better stfu.

I believe Zoro will stay away from the rooftop until Luffy use his finisher against Kaido, then Zoro comes and save an unconcious Luffy (or too tired to move) from a bloodlusted but very wounded Kaido by cutting his head. Both Luffy and Zoro get their moments against Kaido (Zoro already got a strong one this chapter) without winning against him in 1 vs 1.
Now the question is what Zoro will do before that. Will Oda keep him busy or have him recover peacefully?
Maybe he will meet Hiyori and the fox. He could help Hiyori getting her revenge. That would end his character arc with Yasuie.
He could also simply recover and do nothing. I think Luffy will beat Kaido but get unconscious/half dead. Kaido will go riot in his dragon form like: " I’m gonna take this town with me, I’m the mighty Kaido." Loosing his mind. Then Zoro will behead him because he has gained his strength back

Status
Not open for further replies.