Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doffy and Law is completely different, because Doffy is the main villain of the arc, Luffy defeating him is not boring, especially since Law was part of the fight.

Zoro killing Orochi is just plain boring, Oda revealing that Hiyori was trained by both Kawamatsu and Denjiro to use a sword and then cut Orochi is 10x more exciting and pleasing to see, because Hiyori suffered a lot more because of Orochi's actions.
Orochi is the main villain of the Hiyori/Zoro side-plot. Same logic applies.....

ZKK will happen when people think Zoro’s done for the arc. Dude’s gonna pull up outta no where and slay Kaido in the skies above the Capital. People can sleep on it tho, gonna make it all the more shocking :zosleepy:
No matter how much oda sucks zoro dick he won’t go that far, not to overshadow Luffy at least

Firstly, It is spelt trans you ignorant fuck. Secondly, she is Michaela Coel, a Black British actress, screenwriter and director. If you wasn't wasting away and spamming anime threads with a trash character. You would know there is a bigger world than camping 24/7 in a manga thread chatting shit about other ppl.
Why should I know of her? I'm looking at her imdb, she only starring in trash movies and whatnot

Why should a straight male consume this content?

I

Indigo

Orochi is the main villain of the Hiyori/Zoro side-plot. Same logic applies.....
Yeah, but then all Oda did with Zoro was make him focus on Kaido after that little event, because he wanted to fight the strongest one there, and Oda even gave him a sword connected to cutting Kaido down. While what he did to Orochi is let him get cut down by Kaido, and now the Scabbards.

I think both Zoro and Hiyori could even cut up Orochi, but that won't be the last of the arc for him, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.