Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn’t bother me, Zoro is shown superior and badass this arc. We don’t compare them with each other like your fan base, we know where everyone’s place is in this story.
I don't compare them hun. Everyone compares Zoro and Sanji all the time.

Sanji defeating King solo is better than anything Zoro can do this arc. Only thing that tops it is having a 1v1 with Hybrid Kaido.

Bruh this whole rooftop battle making the WCI look like a joke

Had Luffy brought Law and Zoro with him they could’ve really beaten Big Mom, or at worse beat the fuck out of all the commanders and ran away with Sanji
Bro, the only reason Big Mom didn't take him seriously is because he didn't bring his crew.

If Luffy brought Law and Zoro, Big Mom would have brought out her entire army and crushed the SHs.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Why should I know of her? I'm looking at her imdb, she only starring in trash movies and whatnot

Why should a straight male consume this content?
How are you coming for someone else's look when you are hiding behind a profile pic of a Manga character. Make it make sense. Any gremlin can chat shit about another person's appearance behind a computer screen.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I love how people just forget Big Mom exists. She is relatively fresh even if she's nerfed. Kid and Killer won't be able to put her down by themselves so if Zoro recovers enough to take part in a prolonged battle then the chances are, he'll rush to help Kid and Killer. The same goes to Law more or less.

I love how people just forget Big Mom exists. She is relatively fresh even if she's nerfed. Kid and Killer won't be able to put her down by themselves so if Zoro recovers enough to part take in a prolonged battle then the chances are, he'll rush to help Kid and Killer. The same goes to Law more or less.
Prometheus told her "something". We're all expecting a betrayal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.