Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Thats during wano. End of wano Sanji will Stall green bull clashing equally with him and then he gets double teamed / blind sided by sentamaru while fighting green bull and is captured by the world government and sent too vegapunk and then vegapunk and sanji back story start about how he is sanji uncle. Sanji then goes into vegapunk lab and fuse with mythical fiery bird devil fruit
:okay:

The Germa connection matters more than how they acted in each others proximity at one point. On top of that, Queen is just the type of opponent Sanji would fight.
Germa connection does not matter bro. If it did. Sanji would've destroyed Drake.

On top of that, Queen is just the type of opponent Sanji would fight.
And that again is a lie. Jabra and Kuroobi were defintely not characters like Queen. Jabra was arrogant and laughed at people, but he isn't a dude with constant gags.

King's also a swordsman, so either Zoro or Law if Zoro is too hurt would be more fitting opponents.
Sanji defeated Wanze who used a sword. Luffy defeated Cracker. And Sanji has been constantly been getting potrayed well against weapon users.

Literally nobody is a brawler in the Beast Pirates. They all use weapons. Going by your logic, Sanji fights nobody

The Germa connection matters more than how they acted in each others proximity at one point. On top of that, Queen is just the type of opponent Sanji would fight.

King's also a swordsman, so either Zoro or Law if Zoro is too hurt would be more fitting opponents.

Let's wait and see how this goes though. I don't feel like arguing about it and i'm not going to hold it against you if you like the prospect of Sanji vs King more.
Well whatever. I'll feel bad for you when Sanji vs King happens.[/QUOTE]

I don't really care who Sanji fights between King or Queen.
I mean, both calamities are the same or almost the same in powerlvl, so Sanji defeating either one will have the same weight for me
King is highly likely gonna be potrayed as a low top-tier if he defeats Marco without using Hybrid. A person Big Mom ran away from because she couldn't deal with him.

Germa connection does not matter bro. If it did. Sanji would've destroyed Drake.

And that again is a lie. Jabra and Kuroobi were defintely not characters like Queen. Jabra was arrogant and laughed at people, but he isn't a dude with constant gags.

Sanji defeated Wanze who used a sword. Luffy defeated Cracker. And Sanji has been constantly been getting potrayed well against weapon users.

Literally nobody is a brawler in the Beast Pirates. They all use weapons. Going by your logic, Sanji fights nobody

Well whatever. I'll feel bad for you when Sanji vs King happens.
[/QUOTE]

I mean, i wouldn't feel bad about Sanji beating either King or Queen, that's cool stuff either way :milaugh:

Kurobi sure did not have much in terms of gags, but Jabra also had that gag with the ugly girlfriend that dumped him and they were making fun of him about right ?

Queen is a modified human who uses tech, with connections to Germa. That ties in nicely both with Sanji's past, as well as his most recent dilema of using technology to become stronger himself.

Law managed to create a plan that took her out with a guy as dumb as Luffy. Give him Jinbei or Sanji and a hunger driven Big Mom is getting low diffed
plot holding her back...I mean they couldn’t harm her only throw her to sink which speaks volumes

if plot isn’t holding big mom she should be slaughtering them

Status
Not open for further replies.