Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Zoro going below the roof stuff shouldn't be a worry to people who still want Sanji v King/Queen whatever. If anything thematically, Zoro has a better chance at meeting Hyori and fighting Orochi to get this Yasu revenge stuff outta the way and then going back up with Yamato or something later.
Additional point. The dude just went all out and then proceeded to get clubbed. He's not even in shape to fight Jack at this point. For me that is just lead up for Hyori to patch up both him and Law

Kaku had more gags in his fight with Zoro then the fast paced fight which was Sanji vs Jabra.

I don't see how that ties in with anything. Queen's main theme is "The Plague", showing that a doctor is a better suited opponent for him. Then you have his 3 plotlines, Udon/Traitor/Ice Oni, all 3 of which Sanji isn't apart of. Your telling me Oda would give all that up for one ambigious emotionless line directed for the point of World Building lol. Alright then....

Queen was involved in the Soba Shop plot line by sending the Flying Six after Sanji.

Queen is also highlited as someone who uses starvation to torture his prisoners, which contrasts Sanji even feeding his enemies if they are starving.

He's also show to only value food for his personal satisfaction, and not care if it's used wastefuly as long as he doesn't run out of his own reserves.

He's also the ruler of Udon and there's a connection with Sanji's Wano Hero persona as Soba Mask. Udon and Soba are some of the most known types of noodles in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Queen was barely in that. He wasn't even shown telling them to go after Sanji. The P1 vs Sanji plotline doesn't even seem to be relevant and was off-panelled. Showing it wasn't an important side-plot

His plague has more highlights than starvation tho. You can't use starvation in fights nor can you manipulate it. Nor is it his epithet.

Eh....I don't really thing that's good enough.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
But Zoro's best technique did not really work, said by himself. Kairo tank Asyura, and Zoro got hit by thunder bagua.
Seema Zoro is not strong enough to defeat Kaido like his fans wish
No one said he was gna defeat Kaido all by himself. Zoro killing Kaido isn't Zoro soloing Kaido on his ones. I am tired of you anti Zoro/Luffy faction. You lot need to get a hobby kmt.

Now that he's gone to the top I don't think I can be sold on Zoro fighting anyone less

Seriously, fuck Luffy if that happens. If he didn't play around and actually held Kaido, Prometheus would have disappeared when Mom hit the water. Now he gets a solo from this point?

I

Indigo

@PizzaBread

whos' in ur avatar and sig?
It's a character called Caleb Widogast from a D&D 5E show called Critical Role, it's second campaign.

It's a show created from a group of friends, that are also professional voice actors (all worked in anime / videogames), the DM is Matthew Mercer (the dude that does Mcree in Overwatch and Levi in AoT Eng Dub), playing Dungeons and Dragons.

They are getting an animated show in the near future.

No one said he was gna defeat Kaido all by himself. Zoro killing Kaido isn't Zoro soloing Kaido on his ones. I am tired of you anti Zoro/Luffy faction. You lot need to get a hobby kmt.
And I am also tired of you anti Luffy / Zoro faction who always downplayed Luffy, said Luffy Condom, and said Zoro is stronger than Luffy by a Mile.
And also no one said? Every Zoro's fans said it, look again on every thread that Zoro can soloing Kaido, he is top tier already
Don't you look ridiculous? You lot need to get a hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.