Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinnedd comment from a reddit mod:

Just a reminder, since we had several reveals :
Don't bring spoilers outside the spoiler thread. Otherwise, you will be banned for at least 2 months, and it could be permanent depending on how much you spoiled.
Ban counter : 12
Edit :
user reports: 1: MODS ARE GAY​
Thank you. Very cool, It's always nice to see you reporting the same thing for any of my post and some comments on the subreddit. I'm glad to have a fan like you that is very suportive of LGBT+.
Edit 2 : Also, don't talk about spoilers for other series. For your dose of COPIUMtm please use the related subreddit.

LMAO.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Chapter has Oda making zoro be a conqueror
You : jo ndule take your L for saying "only CoC users fight each other "
Me : huh? The chapter confirms again my point, only CoC users gets to beat each other.
This.

People are busy tagging you as if now you have to change and accept Zoro's greatness for having CoC.

While in reality people have been downplaying CoC for years, and now it's time for them to accept your belief about CoC's superiority. CoC users are built different.

There is still time to join Ndule's CoC Alliance

Zoro Koed by Kaido
You so weird man. You know literally nothing about Zoro getting Koed is mentioned. Its so weird. You are reading this after i just pointed out that you made shit up. You reread it, then posted it, and STILL what you are saying is NOWHERE in what you are posting

Did you read the rest of the spoilers
One little detail I noticed from talkop that's not mentioned in the spoiler thread , is that Luffy says (to zoro and law i assume ?) to go down and to leave it to him and to pass the news to everyone.

路飞:你们下去吧,接下来就交给我,无论如何我都会赢…!!就把这个(消息)传给所有人。

Zoro is gonna recover like the red scabbard maybe ? I'm not sure with the translation though.

Edit : Since it's not very clear, it's not mentionned who is going down, i just assumed it was zoro and law since they were mentionned next to kaido just before.

This.

People are busy tagging you as if now you have to change and accept Zoro's greatness for having CoC.

While in reality people have been downplaying CoC for years, and now it's time for them to accept your belief about CoC's superiority. CoC users are built different.

There is still time to join Ndule's CoC Alliance
Y'all think twice before joining cuz if Sanji get's it, that alliance will be in shambles, as some would never accept the same implications for his character :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.