Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ironic how you don’t even know the difference between types of doctors and the fact law doesn’t carry an entire medical kit on him.
you really like to embarrass yourself dont you
and you are doubling down on your silly point .
the person who quoted me with the exact same shit you said is mocking you and you dont realize it. sigh

can law actually treat zoro? He’s a surgeon.
look at yourself
different types of surgeons in different domains irl
but the main work is still treating people
and in one piece , we have seen law do exactly that. gave the ref as luffy after mf. .......
so luke
does that answer your question
or are you going to ask another dumb question

Im still on ZKK with his one sword style for the last blow... clear foreshadowing, he will land the attack in which I think will be fatal.

2. Zoro is going to have a titled chapter, you think he isnt going to do something even better than ashura?
Now that people are jumping into the Zoro vs King train, the titled chapter could be Zoro defeating King.

you really like to embarrass yourself dont you
and you are doubling down on your silly point .
the person who quoted me with the exact same shit you said is mocking you and you dont realize it. sigh

look at yourself
different types of surgeons in different domains irl
but the main work is still treating people
and in one piece , we have seen law do exactly that. gave the ref as luffy after mf. .......
so luke
does that answer your question
or are you going to ask another dumb question
Law had a fully stocked hospital submarine to treat Luffy, not sure why you're going so hard on what seems to be reasonable statements.

You guys have been memeing Ndule's CoC belief for years as bad as Ndule downplaying Zoro/Mihawk/Doffy etc.

Now don't act as if it's only Ndule alone that needs to rethink his belief :myman: @HA001 @Aknolagon @stormylife @Guan Yu etc.

If anything Ndule has changed his opinion on Doffy's powerscaling, show that he is not stubborn when the manga progresses.
Now it's time for you guys to rethink CoC power and join what Ndule has been preaching for years

Now that people are jumping into the Zoro vs King train, the titled chapter could be Zoro defeating King.
I respect those people but disagree, Zoro defeating King is no where near the accolade of scarring Kaido via asura. a Zoro named chapter is not going to demote him as a character. he will have a more grand achievement.

All of this is just my opinion

Im still on ZKK with his one sword style for the last blow... clear foreshadowing, he will land the attack in which I think will be fatal.

2. Zoro is going to have a titled chapter, you think he isnt going to do something even better than ashura?
I thought people dropped this titled chapter idea already . Only Robin and Chopper had ones cause they were important to that part of the story ( antidote against queen and Robin for the poneglyph )

Status
Not open for further replies.