Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you really like to embarrass yourself dont you
and you are doubling down on your silly point .
the person who quoted me with the exact same shit you said is mocking you and you dont realize it. sigh

look at yourself
different types of surgeons in different domains irl
but the main work is still treating people
and in one piece , we have seen law do exactly that. gave the ref as luffy after mf. .......
so luke
does that answer your question
or are you going to ask another dumb question
I saw it and you have to be an absolute jackass because I said law is not performing surgery on zoro when he’s not even in a medical room. Stop saying dumb things then saying what I say is embarrassing.

you have multiple healers like the person with the scabbards( obviously hiyori) Marco chopper etc. but law healing zoro makes sense to you?

Zoro doesn’t need surgery and they aren’t in a medical room.

I thought people dropped this titled chapter idea already . Only Robin and Chopper had ones cause they were important to that part of the story ( antidote against queen and Robin for the poneglyph )
No, if Robin and Chopper and Hyou and Asura have one, it is very likely IMO that the other SHs will have one. Ill bet you for bragging rights before war ends each SH will have a titled chapter

I saw it and you have to be an absolute jackass because I said law is not performing surgery on zoro when he’s not even in a medical room. Stop saying dumb things then saying what I say is embarrassing.

you have multiple healers like the person with the scabbards( obviously hiyori) Marco chopper etc. but law healing zoro makes sense to you?

Zoro doesn’t need surgery and they aren’t in a medical room.
"I saw it and you have to be an absolute jackass because I said law is not performing surgery on zoro when he’s not even in a medical room . "

except that isnt what you said .

can law actually treat zoro? He’s a surgeon.

"I saw it and you have to be an absolute jackass because I said law is not performing surgery on zoro when he’s not even in a medical room . "

except that isnt what you said .
Yeah and I’m right since law isn’t in a fully stocked hospital. It’s the middle of the raid. There’s nothing law can do to heal zoro rn.

Zoros injuries are just normal which will be healed by someone else.

But Luffy and Robin don’t fit :lusalty:
Robin is too good for him. She’s an angel and he’s ... what a Luffy is.
IDK why people think they don't fit. They're like a perfect match.
From her adult demeanor due to having to grow up quick, lost that time where she could be childish. Luffy does inspire her and whatnot and that side of him would bring that out more or so.
/shrug and vice versa.

You guys have been memeing Ndule's CoC belief for years as bad as Ndule downplaying Zoro/Mihawk/Doffy etc.

Now don't act as if it's only Ndule alone that needs to rethink his belief :myman: @HA001 @Aknolagon @stormylife @Guan Yu etc.

If anything Ndule has changed his opinion on Doffy's powerscaling, show that he is not stubborn when the manga progresses.
Now it's time for you guys to rethink CoC power and join what Ndule has been preaching for years
Nope , i just countered some tards who said adv coc will bring something new to Op and somehow characters will be shapeshift into something different than from their fighting styles.. Rn Kaido and zoro support me very well with combining physical attacks with coc rather than " stared you with coc , die mf"

Status
Not open for further replies.