Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of funny that Luffy wants Law/Zoro to go under the roof and spread the news that he will solo Kaido :milaugh:
What I think Luffy meant is not basically spreading the news, but rather it's kinda like how in Doflamingo fight, he asked Cavendish to take Law and others away from that level, and let him handle Doffy on his own, cause he wanted to focus on beating Mingo than worry on defending someone... so basically Luffy doesn't want someone who is NOT CAPABLE like Kinemon for example thinking that he would be good help for Luffy to be on rooftop, rather, Luffy will worry about Kinemon where a small mistake might cost him to lose the fight...

Similarly to Naruto vs Pain for example, when Naruto showed up and asked everyone to leave it up to him and not interefere cause he doesn't want someone get hurt from his clash...

It serves greatly for Everyone to give Luffy his RIGHTFUL 1 vs 1 post-timeskip cause Oda imo robbed Luffy from a legit 1 vs 1 throughout all of post-timeskip to a point there is NOT A SINGLE main Luffy fight that was not controversial for the fans... so I fucking HOPE, PLEASE ODA... I don't fucking care about powerscale shit that many people are obsessed with... Give Luffy his respect back.... I always go back to Arlong Park when Luffy said "I can't use swords, navigate, cook or lie.... but I can beat you" Luffy's role on the ship was ALWAYS beat the main fucking dude on his own.... and that STOPPED from happening with all the interferences and controversial fights that happened... so oda better deliver here... I could care less about Yonko power level fans or the huge power jump Luffy got and their high hopes of group fight...

Also, it's better to give luffy this power boost NOW, than later and delay it more.... Blackbeard is DESTINED to be defeated in SOLO by Luffy....and I think all of us agree that Blackbeard must surpass other Yonko by the time he fights Luffy... I think we all can agree on that... Big Mom is not guaranteed to be defeated by Luffy in classic fight too... Oda with amnesia plot, and Lola vivre card and her past can still make her a future ally... especially since Oda is giving us MANY allies from BM pirates like Katakuri or Pudding or others... and even Perospero didn't basically kill Pedro himself, Pedro blew himself up...I find it more stupid for Oda to make vastly inferior to other Yonko this arc, to win in group fight, then suddenly beat someone who will get stronger than Kaido (Blackbeard) in a 1 vs 1... that's more stupid

So for me, it's

No, if Robin and Chopper and Hyou and Asura have one, it is very likely IMO that the other SHs will have one. Ill bet you for bragging rights before war ends each SH will have a titled chapter
I really would hate having a chapter dedicated to Nami and Ussop‚ cause I know it will be some asspull of them defeating a flying six‚ which makes no sense...even if Zeus returned to Nami

If Zoro is serious about Ashura being his strongest...he should realise non of the other attacks won't do shit. And that he's not needed on the roof. I feel like Zoro is contempt with what he's done to Kaido and will probably leave it all to Luffy.

Zoro's plotline with Hiyori and Orochi will begin now. Hiyori will be the one to heal Zoro, same way she healed him before.

I hope Orochi awakens his fruit too.....

-------------------------------

If it's true that Orochi has one more head left than him and Fukurokuju could go full on Genbu form.

And Zoro defeats them like that. If Orochi has all his heads still....then Zoro can cut all his heads with Ashura simulatenously.

I really would hate having a chapter dedicated to Nami and Ussop‚ cause I know it will be some asspull of them defeating a flying six‚ which makes no sense...even if Zeus returned to Nami
I agree with that and am on the same page, im predicting off Oda already having 4 titled chapters in the war.

Based of preview for 1010 Im praying most the fights in the dome end rather quickly

Yeah and I’m right since law isn’t in a fully stocked hospital. It’s the middle of the raid. There’s nothing law can do to heal zoro rn.

Zoros injuries are just normal which will be healed by someone else.
"Zoros injuries are just normal which will be healed by someone else"
likely .

"Yeah and I’m right since law isn’t in a fully stocked hospital. "
if he doesnt need a full surgery
its basic first aid
doubt he has absolutely nothing. certainly did for his arm after doffy without a full hospital.

Would you drop OP if Sanji vs Kings doesn’t happen?
Yes. Oda not letting this happen with the amount of set-up he put into it. It'd be completely wrong of him.
Post automatically merged:

Prove you're a true King fan and hype up his fight with Zoro.
Why would I when he's fighting Sanji ?

I bet you would dump King if he were to fight Sanji.

What I think Luffy meant is not basically spreading the news, but rather it's kinda like how in Doflamingo fight, he asked Cavendish to take Law and others away from that level, and let him handle Doffy on his own, cause he wanted to focus on beating Mingo than worry on defending someone... so basically Luffy doesn't want someone who is NOT CAPABLE like Kinemon for example thinking that he would be good help for Luffy to be on rooftop, rather, Luffy will worry about Kinemon where a small mistake might cost him to lose the fight...

Similarly to Naruto vs Pain for example, when Naruto showed up and asked everyone to leave it up to him and not interefere cause he doesn't want someone get hurt from his clash...

It serves greatly for Everyone to give Luffy his RIGHTFUL 1 vs 1 post-timeskip cause Oda imo robbed Luffy from a legit 1 vs 1 throughout all of post-timeskip to a point there is NOT A SINGLE main Luffy fight that was not controversial for the fans... so I fucking HOPE, PLEASE ODA... I don't fucking care about powerscale shit that many people are obsessed with... Give Luffy his respect back.... I always go back to Arlong Park when Luffy said "I can't use swords, navigate, cook or lie.... but I can beat you" Luffy's role on the ship was ALWAYS beat the main fucking dude on his own.... and that STOPPED from happening with all the interferences and controversial fights that happened... so oda better deliver here... I could care less about Yonko power level fans or the huge power jump Luffy got and their high hopes of group fight...

Also, it's better to give luffy this power boost NOW, than later and delay it more.... Blackbeard is DESTINED to be defeated in SOLO by Luffy....and I think all of us agree that Blackbeard must surpass other Yonko by the time he fights Luffy... I think we all can agree on that... Big Mom is not guaranteed to be defeated by Luffy in classic fight too... Oda with amnesia plot, and Lola vivre card and her past can still make her a future ally... especially since Oda is giving us MANY allies from BM pirates like Katakuri or Pudding or others... and even Perospero didn't basically kill Pedro himself, Pedro blew himself up...I find it more stupid for Oda to make vastly inferior to other Yonko this arc, to win in group fight, then suddenly beat someone who will get stronger than Kaido (Blackbeard) in a 1 vs 1... that's more stupid

So for me, it's

Well Zoro basically already defeated Kaido with the wound he gave him this chapter. Luffy just wants everyone to leave so that he's the only one around when Kaido falls, no one sees how it happened, thus he get's all the glory :luffydab:

"Zoros injuries are just normal which will be healed by someone else"
likely .

"Yeah and I’m right since law isn’t in a fully stocked hospital. "
if he doesnt need a full surgery
its basic first aid
doubt he has absolutely nothing. certainly did for his arm after doffy without a full hospital.
2 Devil fruits were used to heal that arm and the Ope Ope wasn't even one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.