Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nami fights Sasaki, Chopper fights WsW and Usopp fights BM. The most random comparison I've ever seen.
No it's just to show what type of people Sanji and King are. Which are the leaders when the Captains are absent or when they're even there. Plus you cannot deny them giving orders to the weaker members is built the same.

((Interestingly enough, theres a woman, a man in a mask and a non-human on both sides))
Post automatically merged:

literally doing the opposite
none of those are their matchups....
It's a focus on Sanji and King, and how they're potrayed....

Whateves

I get extremely excited about this chapter but also afraid to be very disappoint if Zoro retreats from the roof. This will go against his will as he boldly declared to cut down Kaido, and this is very out of his character who:
  • Chose to die instead of throwing away his pride
  • Chose to die to protect captain and crews
His statement to leave the rest to law is already a red flag for me as it shows a give-up sign. If he chose to retreat from the roof, it will be the biggest Oda mistake and I will be very disappoint.

In addition, I don't like luffy solo fight at all and we all know it will be dragon ball, fairy tale, or another Luffy vs Katakuri fight. He will just tank 100+ Thunder Baguas and somehow got power up. Then beats Kaido in 10 moves. It is incomparable to team fight where we see dynamics among characters.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Those guy are so funny . Like we have the son of WB who is said to have the same attack power as young WB , yet never was he compared to a yonkou or a admiral .

We can just look at Zoro feats and compare it to Luffy feats .

Luffy use red rock and make Kaido fall downz, injure him and compare him to Xebec, Roger, Shanks, and Whitebeard.

Luffy partially dodge thunder bagua wich untol now we don't know if anyone oustide of Luffy can dodge it given luffy speed and COO only saved him .

The same thunder bagua wich Law was unable to dodge despite his ability to teleport .

Luffy use gear 4 and injure Kaido . Luffy fly to Kaido and make Kaido bleed with rhino schneider .

Luffy tank BM electricity with 0 problem .

Luffy tank boro breath with barely any problem Luffy with FS and speed dodge all Kaido wind blade.

Luffy pummel Kaido so hard to he is out for few page , he take so much hit .

Luffy predict Kaido and BM attack and dodge it .

Luffy proceed to 1 vs 1 Kaido wich allow the other 4 to deal with BM .

Luffy tank Kaido bat on BASE form .

Luffy dodge Kaido laser on BASE form . Lufft tank Kaido ragnarok on BASE form .

This chapter Luffy learn new COC and proceed to pummel Kaido on BASE form .

Most of Luffy attack was when Kaido was focused on him and Kaido was ready for Luffy .

Let's look at Zoro feats : Attack Kaido with Killer , basically no damage .

Ask Law to teleport him and proceed to Cut Boro breath while he was distracted by Luffy .

Proceed to use a powerful attack that cut the big crane horn and BM is shocked by the power of that attack.

Still that attacked missed and Zoro is tired by the haki use . Take a hit from BM elecrticity.

Counter Kaido attack while injuring BM , quite a good feat honestly BUT Kaido again was distracted by Luffy .

And the feat of last chapter Zoro tank a attack from 2 yonkou for few second which is honestly amazing, but would have died from the attack if law did not teleport him out of the way.

And this last chapter Zoro use Ahsura wich leave a scar on Kaido , again a amazing feats .

If you look at those feats you can see few thing ,

Luffy landed way more hits and.his hits are way more impressive only the last one is to be confirmed .

Not only that most of Zoro attack landed when Kaido was not ready for it while Kaido was ready for Luffy feats and even was attacking him .

Zoro even now needs law's help due to his slpw agility and mobilty.

He also needed Orlumbus help to fight Pica

Comparing Zoro and Luffy is nonsense ,

Luffy got one shotted because of Kaido speed and you guys whant to ignore the speed compenent when it one of Kaido true strength .

Question would Zoro be able to react to a thunder bagua ?. I doubt it .

Even Luffy with his upgrade and FS hardly was able too .
Zoro reacted to a combined Emperor attack. Even stronger FS Luffy could not react to Hakai.

Apparently now it is Luffy vs Kaido. Kid & Killer vs Big mom. What do you think Law and Zoro would be doing now ?

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen ? But where does that leave Marco and Perospero. What about Law ?

I get extremely excited about this chapter but also afraid to be very disappoint if Zoro retreats from the roof. This will go against his will as he boldly declared to cut down Kaido, and this is very out of his character who:
His statement to leave the rest to law is already a red flag for me as it shows a give-up sign. If he chose to retreat from the roof, it will be the biggest Oda mistake and I will be very disappoint.

In addition, I don't like luffy solo fight at all and we all know it will be dragon ball, fairy tale, or another Luffy vs Katakuri fight. He will just tank 100+ Thunder Baguas and somehow got power up. Then beats Kaido in 10 moves. It is incomparable to team fight where we see dynamics among characters.
character development.
Post automatically merged:

Apparently now it is Luffy vs Kaido. Kid & Killer vs Big mom. What do you think Law and Zoro would be doing now ?

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen ? But where does that leave Marco and Perospero. What about Law ?
I think law will meet with hawkins and drake about sword. Then law probably convinces them to join the alliance and defeat kaido.

Poor Zori. His fans push him to do crazy things....and then he ends up regretting his decisions. He needs to stick to his goal which is Mihawk...which comfortably is YC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.