Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorotards incorrectly ignored plotlines that suggested Orochi being alive because of their insecurities of Zoro fighting Orochi instead of Kaido.
Similarly, Zorohaters will also incorrectly ignore plotlines concerning Enma and the entire idea of a black blade because of their insecurities of Zoro killing Kaido. They will also pray 10 times a day so that we don't get a Zoro titled chapter in Wano.

The common pattern here is, whoever chooses to ignore the plotlines suggested in the story loses in the end.
They end up being incorrect. Oda doesn't discriminate on this one.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
What is the proof that Zoro going to kill him .
If anything thanks to this chapter it look less likely along with Oda don't have the SH killing the big bad .
Do you think Kaido dies?
Post automatically merged:

Zorotards incorrectly ignored plotlines that suggested Orochi being alive because of their insecurities of Zoro fighting Orochi instead of Kaido.
Similarly, Zorohaters will also incorrectly ignore plotlines concerning Enma and the entire idea of a black blade because of their insecurities of Zoro killing Kaido. They will also pray 10 times a day so that we don't get a Zoro titled chapter in Wano.

The common pattern here is, whoever chooses to ignore the plotlines suggested in the story loses in the end.
They end up being incorrect. Oda doesn't discriminate on this one.
Thank you @bennbeckman

I think that Kaido needs to die. I mean what will his role be after that? Impel Down can’t handle him and he’s not character that would live his life in the shadows until the end. He’s the fucking WSC, even in the end game he would be one of the strongest and a big threat.

I think that Kaido needs to die. I mean what will his role be after that? Impel Down can’t handle him and he’s not character that would live his life in the shadows until the end. He’s the fucking WSC, even in the end game he would be one of the strongest and a big threat.
There’s multiple ways kaido can die.

It’s possible after this fight he can’t heal anymore and is messed up badly to where he’s not a threat.

I do think he should die but with how much Oda is throwing it in our faces it could be a red herring

There’s multiple ways kaido can die.

It’s possible after this fight he can’t heal anymore and is messed up badly to where he’s not a threat.

I do think he should die but with how much Oda is throwing it in our faces it could be a red herring
I just hope that Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him. The same way I hope that Kid and Killer kill Big Mom, they can be violent

Status
Not open for further replies.