Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i doubt he going to turn back into a dragon for Zoro to cut his head off but i guess we will see.
Cause Zoro cutting off a human head or even hybrid version head don't seem like it would happen .
Then having zoro kill a opponent that already get beat just seem against his character well time will tell .
How's he beat if he has Awakening which will increase his recovery power and allow him to return. You know that's no different than Katakuri who can never put Luffy down because Luffy continue to run from him before he had the opportunity.

If Kaido continues to return then he won't be beat until he gives up or dead.

Exactly, he wasnt ACTUALLY THE STRONGEST SWORSMAN ON THE PLANET

Thats what you are saying right? Because the word STRONGEST means something very specific.
IT means there no one strongest than the holder he just has people who can go equal with him such as Shanks(only swordsmen)
zoro will defeat mihawk and his equals and get the title, he might legit have a rival too like helemppo and Killer

No it's just to show what type of people Sanji and King are. Which are the leaders when the Captains are absent or when they're even there. Plus you cannot deny them giving orders to the weaker members is built the same.

((Interestingly enough, theres a woman, a man in a mask and a non-human on both sides))
Post automatically merged:

It's a focus on Sanji and King, and how they're potrayed....

Whateves
how much stronger is king compared to queen?

Then having zoro kill a opponent that already get beat just seem against his character well time will tell
The biggest thing supporting ZKK is the inability to fond a suitable way of dealing with kaido OUTSIDE of killing him

Like this man isnt going to impel down. He isnt just going to beaten and leave salty promising never to return.

I’m not even a ZKK person but the main reason i dont go around saying its impossible is because i literally cannot see a way of dealing with kaido without him dying. And unless its some Blackbeard rehash of Marineford, there’s very few people omnthe good side who would kill him

How's he beat if he has Awakening which will increase his recovery power and allow him to return. You know that's no different than Katakuri who can never put Luffy down because Luffy continue to run from him before he had the opportunity.

If Kaido continues to return then he won't be beat until he gives up or dead.
Then luffy put him down and the fight was over .
Even if Kaido has awakening luffy will be the one that beats him .
There is not going to be a fight in OP where luffy does not get the last attack on the big bad he fighting .

IT means there no one strongest than the holder he just has people who can go equal with him such as Shanks(only swordsmen)
Thats not what the word strongest means. Like im talking actual dictionary definition... Thats not how superlatives work... Hussain bolt is no longer the FASTEST man if another person is exactlt equal to him.

At best Mihawk’s title would be “ONE OF the World’s strongest swordsmen”

God i hope all your king threads get bumped non stop the moment Sanji and Queen meet. Because you KNOW just the mere act of them meeting, will be the end of this. They dont even have to fight yet. Just them locking eyes will end all of this instantaneuosly
Not really. They could have an interaction with no fight. Im not denying that lol

Thats not what the word strongest means. Like im talking actual dictionary definition... Thats not how superlatives work... Hussain bolt is no longer the FASTEST man if another person is exactlt equal to him.

At best Mihawk’s title would be “ONE OF the World’s strongest swordsmen”
Ok so tell Oda why Whitebeard was equal to roger,shiki,garp,sengoku then
Post automatically merged:

It legit says in his narration box "he escaped" the only people who escaped impel are Luffy and Shiki try again

I mean, you lost that argument entirely when Zoro straight up blocked an attack from two Yonko and damaged 1 of them multiple times.

Your single biggest argument for Sanji vs King has always been Zoro staying on the rooftop lol, seems that argument is crumbling right under your feet.
Are you retarded ? I've constantly stated Zoro being on the roof or not was a non-factor. Don't put that shit in my mouth. It was never my argument at all liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.