Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest thing supporting ZKK is the inability to fond a suitable way of dealing with kaido OUTSIDE of killing him

Like this man isnt going to impel down. He isnt just going to beaten and leave salty promising never to return.

I’m not even a ZKK person but the main reason i dont go around saying its impossible is because i literally cannot see a way of dealing with kaido without him dying. And unless its some Blackbeard rehash of Marineford, there’s very few people omnthe good side who would kill him
My problem was never with Kaido dying .
What i don't see is Zoro killing him or any other SH .
There BM Oda can used or i hate to say it but maybe he end up so weak and we find out dango work ( would dislike this lol )
Maybe marines in waiting and they have new tech that keep him in ID there are other options Oda can pull out .

hahaha... And? Hahaha And then what?

There is also seastone in impel down yet i do not believe Kaido will be taken to impel down

So you put him in seastone AND???
Are you serious Shiki>Kaido
all the world government did was put seastone on Shiki leave in impel and called it a day same can happen to Kaido
Post automatically merged:

But we all know Whitebeards title doesnt work like Mihawk’s... Like No one wants to be WSM... We are not told a single time thatbit is obtained from combat... None of that
Doesn't matter Point stands he had equal, and no one wanted "WSM"
But his name is heard throughout the 4 seas unlike Mihawk, no top tier swordman has cared for "WSS"
Also wrong again Oda said in a sbs the man who luffy is facing(kaido) is essentially called the "WORLDS STRONGEST MAN"
it means combat

This here is the problem

If its unknown then thay directly transfers to Zoro. When Zoro beats Mihawk, there will be Zero proof he is actually the strongest swordsman... Once again it will be UNKNOWN... Imagine the last panel of Zoro has title box as “worlds strongest swordsman???”
Zoro's dream is becoming #1 swordsman, a boxer becomes #1 when beating the title holder not by making sure everyone else on the planet punches worse.

Not really. They could have an interaction with no fight. Im not denying that lol
Alright. Hahahaha... I cant wait for what your reaction then... You will be in denial that entire week when they are just talking

And i hope to god they just look at each other and then the chapter ends so that you spend the entire week saying “They just looked at each other, it doesnt mean anything” them they take a whole chapter just talking smack and then you are agaim denying it and then the THIRD chapter is when they start fighting

The glorious threads you will have made denying and denying for two weeks. Glorious

Are you retarded ? I've constantly stated Zoro being on the roof or not was a non-factor. Don't put that shit in my mouth. It was never my argument at all liar.
You sure about that buddy boy?

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1006-spoilers-discussion.11584/post-1157049

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1005-spoilers-discussion.11089/post-1123580

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...f-the-calamities-is-pathetic.9612/post-935328

I got more if you want to see more. All of these statements involve King specifically not going to the roof lol. Now that Zoro is going back down you'll deny you even said this.

The last one especially gets me:

" Now that Zoro is gone" But I put words in your mouth huh

Zoro would beat Mihawk, and that will be the end of dream
Here's where you wrong, Mihawk is not zoro final fight at all the final war is happening when Luffy is PK (His Goal) so obvious zoro will be WSS by that time
And the things looking Shiryu could lowkey kill mihawk, or the ssg capture him he has no relevance for the story anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.