Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I gotta comment On Oda honestly throwing away COMPLETELY the whole Future Sight thingy being very effective in fights...
honestly, and LOGICALLY, kaido should not be able to land a single hit on Luffy this easily EVEN with his speed.... Honest to god, I hate how ONLY JUST LAST ARC, Future Sight looked like a very advantageous ability only to be VERY normal observation on this arc... like I feel Luffy's future sight in this arc and in this fight is being treated in similar manner to the other 4 supernova's NORMAL OBSERVATION which was luffy's level when he faced Katakuri....

C'mon Oda.... you can at least make Kaido render it useless in other ways than completely just ignore the ability or make the excuse of "Kaido is too fast" LOL

This Future Sight was supposed to be the counter for a LIGHT SPEED Devil Fruit user like Kizaru for example, and not just a normally exceptional fast guy like Kaido... it's a bit disappointing how the same ability which last arc Luffy faced death to learn it, becomes very normal in effective this arc
It could be because Katakuri hyper-specialized in COO/Future Sight that he was able to polish it to the point of it giving him a huge advantage over normal COO users. Luffy just isn’t as proficient with it yet in my opinion, but maybe it will become more of a factor when Luffy eventually has to fight 1v1 vs Kaido for an extended period of time.

I keep seeing people say something about advanced coc. there was no indication of that from the spoiler.
kaido was suprised at zoro's coc then says no wonder he was able to hit me.

no indication that COC is anything other than fodder control as of yet
Did you read the summary? Luffy stated that he understood Kaido used CoC on his club when he hit him and Kaido explicitely said that only the most powerful can do it.
Then Luffy proceeds to do it and drops Kaido with a base attack.

Adv CoC is a made up concept that fans came up with to define it but he did combine CoC with his attack and it made it a lot more powerful against a top tier, so no it's not for fodder control only.

Last edited:
By the way, I gotta comment On Oda honestly throwing away COMPLETELY the whole Future Sight thingy being very effective in fights...
honestly, and LOGICALLY, kaido should not be able to land a single hit on Luffy this easily EVEN with his speed.... Honest to god, I hate how ONLY JUST LAST ARC, Future Sight looked like a very advantageous ability only to be VERY normal observation on this arc... like I feel Luffy's future sight in this arc and in this fight is being treated in similar manner to the other 4 supernova's NORMAL OBSERVATION which was luffy's level when he faced Katakuri....

C'mon Oda.... you can at least make Kaido render it useless in other ways than completely just ignore the ability or make the excuse of "Kaido is too fast" LOL

This Future Sight was supposed to be the counter for a LIGHT SPEED Devil Fruit user like Kizaru for example, and not just a normally exceptional fast guy like Kaido... it's a bit disappointing how the same ability which last arc Luffy faced death to learn it, becomes very normal in effective this arc
Kaido is just way too fast for Luffy, he could barely dodge a Thunder Bagua and even got hit by it despite seeing it. Actually, FS is keeping Luffy in this fight so yeah, all the time Luffy spent learning it was worth. We should see more of that now that Luffy will 1v1 Kaido.

H

humanbeing

Did you read the summary? Luffy stated that he understood Kaido used CoC on his club when he hit him and Kaido explicitely said that only the most powerful can do it.
Then Luffy proceeds to do it and drops Kaido with a base attack.

Adv CoC is made up concept that fans came up with to define it but he did combine CoC with his attack and it made it a lot more powerful against a top tier, so no it's not for fodder control only.
well i doubt that it was advanced CoC haki too, i think it is more that is how King's haki can be used against top tier, since , all we knew before that he cab be used to knock out fodders

Headcanon.

kidd will take down big mom.

Kidd and luffy will come out of wano as newest yonko and both will get the highest bounty increases.

even this chapter there’s another parallel with Kidd and luffy is don’t see the point in denying it now.

It’s clear killer will get more hype soon then direct his attention else where or be taken out for a short period of time while Kidd like luffy has his 1v1 with big mom
Even if BM goes down, I don't see it happening in a 1v1 with Kidd. Maybe Marco joins.

I hope for it to be more useful in the coming 1v1. But it's true that Oda probably retconed it because it's too powerful. Luffy should be able to evade most of Kaido's attacks with FS, fucking fast or not.

H

humanbeing

pls kidd
save us from that woman in elbaf
or am about to skip an entire arc
no worries , she will not have an another arc. she will go down with Kaido. Kid might need help though at the end. Luffy never attacked her till now , he attacked only Kaido and every one did , the others attacked BM as well. so i cannot see her go down before Luffy gives her some punches and to be honest i even expect him to be who finishes her off.

That theory doesn’t even make sense. No ones gonna be kidnapped.

there will be a huge banquet to end wano with everyone it’s not gonna be anybody getting kidnapped here.
It makes sense

"Tragedy in the middle/right after banquet" has happened several times.
Like Luffy was eating peacefully in Amazon Lily when he suddenly heard about Ace's execution.
Or there was banquet in PH but as soon as Luffy left the island, Doffy came and defeated Smoker.
Or there was banquet in DR, but at the same time but just different location, half of the SHs were helpless and in despair when Bege kidnapped Sanji.
Well in Dragon Ball, Goku was also in restaurant when King Piccolo murdered Krillin.

So yep, Luffy having banquet and all but the party suddenly stopped with bloodied Killer came with terrible news of Linlin has kidnapped Kidd.

That should tell you how garbage Oda has become. He stopped thinking about approach. Forget future sight, even ad CoA was thrown out of window now. He is writing whatever that comes to mind at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.