Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Maybe Zoro will have a quick fight with Jack. Just a short 1 chapter fight that shows how strong Zoro is compared to YC3 characters and then back to the roof.

By the way, I gotta comment On Oda honestly throwing away COMPLETELY the whole Future Sight thingy being very effective in fights...
honestly, and LOGICALLY, kaido should not be able to land a single hit on Luffy this easily EVEN with his speed.... Honest to god, I hate how ONLY JUST LAST ARC, Future Sight looked like a very advantageous ability only to be VERY normal observation on this arc... like I feel Luffy's future sight in this arc and in this fight is being treated in similar manner to the other 4 supernova's NORMAL OBSERVATION which was luffy's level when he faced Katakuri....

C'mon Oda.... you can at least make Kaido render it useless in other ways than completely just ignore the ability or make the excuse of "Kaido is too fast" LOL

This Future Sight was supposed to be the counter for a LIGHT SPEED Devil Fruit user like Kizaru for example, and not just a normally exceptional fast guy like Kaido... it's a bit disappointing how the same ability which last arc Luffy faced death to learn it, becomes very normal in effective this arc
We knew that speed can counter FS from WCI, lol. There's nothing new.

By the way, I gotta comment On Oda honestly throwing away COMPLETELY the whole Future Sight thingy being very effective in fights...
honestly, and LOGICALLY, kaido should not be able to land a single hit on Luffy this easily EVEN with his speed.... Honest to god, I hate how ONLY JUST LAST ARC, Future Sight looked like a very advantageous ability only to be VERY normal observation on this arc... like I feel Luffy's future sight in this arc and in this fight is being treated in similar manner to the other 4 supernova's NORMAL OBSERVATION which was luffy's level when he faced Katakuri....

C'mon Oda.... you can at least make Kaido render it useless in other ways than completely just ignore the ability or make the excuse of "Kaido is too fast" LOL

This Future Sight was supposed to be the counter for a LIGHT SPEED Devil Fruit user like Kizaru for example, and not just a normally exceptional fast guy like Kaido... it's a bit disappointing how the same ability which last arc Luffy faced death to learn it, becomes very normal in effective this arc
Are you new to Oda's plot restriction toward Luffy? He chains it all the time to Luffy's neck in order to give Luffy new powerups again and again, which in turn become the next plot restriction for the rubber brat lol

I keep seeing people say something about advanced coc. there was no indication of that from the spoiler.
kaido was suprised at zoro's coc then says no wonder he was able to hit me.

no indication that COC is anything other than fodder control as of yet

I guess it’s pretty much confirmed that BM ain’t going down this arc. Nothing Kidd can do will hurt her unless he somehow manages to throw her into the ocean.
Headcanon.

kidd will take down big mom.

Kidd and luffy will come out of wano as newest yonko and both will get the highest bounty increases.

even this chapter there’s another parallel with Kidd and luffy is don’t see the point in denying it now.

It’s clear killer will get more hype soon then direct his attention else where or be taken out for a short period of time while Kidd like luffy has his 1v1 with big mom

I keep seeing people say something about advanced coc. there was no indication of that from the spoiler.
kaido was suprised at zoro's coc then says no wonder he was able to hit me.

no indication that COC is anything other than fodder control as of yet
Nah, Luffy saw that Kaido literally used CoC on his attack (Ragnarok) and realized he could do the same.
Zoro did the same stuff and it seems he actually doesn't know he is doing it which is imbuing the attack with CoC, Kaido later says that the attack will leave a scar.

If Zoro fights and defeats King, just wait until the Sanji vs King fans who were hyping King suddenly downplay him.:rolaugh:

Sanji vs King fans: "Yeah King is the strongest Yonko Commander, and we can't wait until Sanji fights and defeats him."

Sanji vs King fans after Zoro fight and defeats King instead: "King fucking sucks and he's trash, he's the weakest Yonko Commander."
That is exactly what is going to happen. They already are quiet about King. The King's wank from certain Sanji fans will disappear all of a sudden if finally it is injured Zoro who fights him.
I kinda want to see it happenning just for the laughs:suresure:

Headcanon.

kidd will take down big mom.

Kidd and luffy will come out of wano as newest yonko and both will get the highest bounty increases.

even this chapter there’s another parallel with Kidd and luffy is don’t see the point in denying it now.

It’s clear killer will get more hype soon then direct his attention else where or be taken out for a short period of time while Kidd like luffy has his 1v1 with big mom
I guess it’s pretty much confirmed that BM ain’t going down this arc. Nothing Kidd can do will hurt her unless he somehow manages to throw her into the ocean.
responding to
headcanon
with your own headcanon

H

humanbeing

the weakest haki attack in Luffy's arsenal empowered with king haki did that, what would happen if he uses King kong gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.