Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro fights and defeats King, just wait until the Sanji vs King fans who were hyping King suddenly downplay him.:rolaugh:

Sanji vs King fans: "Yeah King is the strongest Yonko Commander, and we can't wait until Sanji fights and defeats him."

Sanji vs King fans after Zoro fight and defeats King instead: "King fucking sucks and he's trash, he's the weakest Yonko Commander."
Sanji is only Page One level. If King is trash, then what about the man who is only page one level

Kidd and killer fight big mom then killer has to address his attention elsewhere.

Kidd declares he will beat big mom and he will be pirate king.

Act 3 ends with luffy kaido kidd big mom conquerer clash.

Luffy and Kidd will be the two new yonko coming out of wano.

I been saying this and it’s obvious this is what Odas setting up only kidd haters don’t wanna admit it but I guess soon I can soak in their tears

:risitasad:

@rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21
Kidd will be kidnapped and Elbaf is saving Kidd arc.

I know saving damsel and turning supernovas into cheerleaders sound repetitive but it's Oda we are talking about.

Zoro will drill through it and one shot Doffy
Ashura is Oden level attack
Doffy ain't shit
I don't understand Doffy's fans... how can any reasonable guy see the last chapters on rooftop and assume Doffy would do as close as what Zoro did LOL...

Doffy fans will come at EoS, during the arc against Imu-sama and try to make Doffy relevant and comparable to them LOL

you really like to embarrass yourself dont you
and you are doubling down on your silly point .
the person who quoted me with the exact same shit you said is mocking you and you dont realize it. sigh

look at yourself
different types of surgeons in different domains irl
but the main work is still treating people
and in one piece , we have seen law do exactly that. gave the ref as luffy after mf. .......
so luke
does that answer your question
or are you going to ask another dumb question
I think the real question here is, is Law even considered a pure Surgeon? If he dabbles in medical first aid I think that disqualifies him from being the world's best surgeon. :suresure:

Kidd will be kidnapped and Elbaf is saving Kidd arc.

I know saving damsel and turning supernovas into cheerleaders sound repetitive but it's Oda we are talking about.
That theory doesn’t even make sense. No ones gonna be kidnapped.

there will be a huge banquet to end wano with everyone it’s not gonna be anybody getting kidnapped here.

By the way, I gotta comment On Oda honestly throwing away COMPLETELY the whole Future Sight thingy being very effective in fights...
honestly, and LOGICALLY, kaido should not be able to land a single hit on Luffy this easily EVEN with his speed.... Honest to god, I hate how ONLY JUST LAST ARC, Future Sight looked like a very advantageous ability only to be VERY normal observation on this arc... like I feel Luffy's future sight in this arc and in this fight is being treated in similar manner to the other 4 supernova's NORMAL OBSERVATION which was luffy's level when he faced Katakuri....

C'mon Oda.... you can at least make Kaido render it useless in other ways than completely just ignore the ability or make the excuse of "Kaido is too fast" LOL

This Future Sight was supposed to be the counter for a LIGHT SPEED Devil Fruit user like Kizaru for example, and not just a normally exceptional fast guy like Kaido... it's a bit disappointing how the same ability which last arc Luffy faced death to learn it, becomes very normal in effective this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.