Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly want it to be Greenbull but it makes sense if Kizaru shows up hes the 2nd strongest admiral (Post-TS)
Greenbull first
Post automatically merged:

Let me see your muscles its ripped
I only say Kizaru for three reasons:
1- It was Kizaru himself who suggested to Akainu to go to Wano... so if Marines are ended up sending forces there (which WILL HAPPEN eventually), Kizaru will likely to be the one leading the squad since he's the one suggested it

2- Because it's a continuation for Marineford clash between Kizaru and Marco

3- The Weevle vs WB Remnants too was ALSO been talked about with Kizaru... so I wouldn't be surprised to see Oda create a plot of "three way match" between Marco/Weevle/Kizaru.... or maybe a match between Marco and Weevle, then Kizaru comes and takes out the injured, or maybe Marco vs Kizaru, and both get tired, then suddenly Weevle comes at last and Oda shocks us with Weevle overhwhelming both and taking advantage of both being tired... so the point is... I think Oda showed huuuuge hints and set up for Marco being revolved in this arc around TWO CHARACTERS in specifics, Kizaru and Weevle... so they both seem the most likely ones

If Zoro fights and defeats King, just wait until the Sanji vs King fans who were hyping King suddenly downplay him.:rolaugh:

Sanji vs King fans: "Yeah King is the strongest Yonko Commander, and we can't wait until Sanji fights and defeats him."

Sanji vs King fans after Zoro fight and defeats King instead: "King fucking sucks and he's trash, he's the weakest Yonko Commander."

H

humanbeing

this is shanks fans worse nightmare all this "hakiman" stuff just for multiple characters to do kings haki at a higher lvl now and its apart of swordsmanship

there is no argument no more be honest say it

Mihawk > Shanks
well still King haki is for sure the ultimate power in one piece and Shanks is best known for it since chapter 1, Roger was a swordsman as well , but Reyleigh was the best swordsman in Roger's crew, but Roger was the strongest.
the thought that Shanks is stronger than Mihawk because of kings haki.

If Zoro fights and defeats King, just wait until the Sanji vs King fans who were hyping King suddenly downplay him.:rolaugh:

Sanji vs King fans: "Yeah King is the strongest Yonko Commander, and we can't wait until Sanji fights and defeats him."

Sanji vs King fans after Zoro fight and defeats King instead: "King fucking sucks and he's trash, he's the weakest Yonko Commander."
No they'll push Queen ~ King agenda
@Chaves already is like fucking clock work lmao

Kidd and killer fight big mom then killer has to address his attention elsewhere.

Kidd declares he will beat big mom and he will be pirate king.

Act 3 ends with luffy kaido kidd big mom conquerer clash.

Luffy and Kidd will be the two new yonko coming out of wano.

I been saying this and it’s obvious this is what Odas setting up only kidd haters don’t wanna admit it but I guess soon I can soak in their tears

:risitasad:

@rerere @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21

Status
Not open for further replies.