Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the fighting spirit or shounen art.
Zoro dominated Enma. That was supporting proof. I’m sure you said you expected Zoro with CoC anyways
Of course I expected Zoro to have CoC.... Been saying it for years. But Asura doesn't fit the description of CoC, and for some reason Zoro seems to only be able to use it when he is severely injured. It doesn't make sense that he can't use it whenever he wants, if it's supposed to be a manifestation of his willpower. If that was the case, he should be able to pull off Asura from the jump.

@Celestial D. Dragon Man, I think you really need to contact cardboard douchebag, that NeoRetro guy (the bearded guy who was close with cardboard and acted like his second in command in Luffy 56 Defense Club back then), Gol D Roman, Nessos, etc. Basically everyone from OJ Luffy 56 Defense Club or probably more from LuNa army.

The condition right now is you are always being outnumbered and the one sided in number make the "debate" less fun imo. Luffy fans here are really few in number, just you, sanjikun (which constantly got ganged too), Hades, Rmstorm, and Bogard. Rmstorm is barely active and I don't see Bogard wanking Luffy anymore lately.

dont think zoro needs to use asura to imbue his attacks with coc either .its not a bad take
he added coc to this asura attack is more plausible.
not every attack in ashura was imbued in coc . from the little we have seen
attacks with it are incredibly devastating
likely what roger did to oden and oden was wondering what that was.

Oh my god. Is this what Zoro’s dream really looks like to you? He wants the fame outside of the accomplishment?

is this what Zoro’s entire character has been to you for 1000 chapters? Some guy chasing blind fame? Wow. That is amazing that you’ve been reading One piece for 1000 chapters and this has been your interpretation of one of the MCs

i actually cant even say anything here. If 1000 chapters of manga habe comvinced you Zoro is chasing blind fame then i cant say jack shit
dude u r arguing with two walls here. so many ppl in the thread yet thats the best u could find?:seriously:

Of course I expected Zoro to have CoC.... Been saying it for years. But Asura doesn't fit the description of CoC, and for some reason Zoro seems to only be able to use it when he is severely injured. It doesn't make sense that he can't use it whenever he wants, if it's supposed to be a manifestation of his willpower. If that was the case, he should be able to pull off Asura from the jump.
Okay I understand what you mean. So you don’t think he can pull it out at any moments notice.
Imo, I think we just entered the territory of different kinds of Conquerers Haki. And I’ll wait for appropriate translations and a future Oda explanation since I myself don’t know either.

@Celestial D. Dragon Man, I think you really need to contact cardboard douchebag, that NeoRetro guy (the bearded guy who was close with cardboard and acted like his second in command in Luffy 56 Defense Club back then), Gol D Roman, Nessos, etc. Basically everyone from OJ Luffy 56 Defense Club or probably more from LuNa army.

The condition right now is you are always being outnumbered and the one sided in number make the "debate" less fun imo. Luffy fans here are really few in number, just you, sanjikun (which constantly got ganged too), Hades, Rmstorm, and Bogard. Rmstorm is barely active and I don't see Bogard wanking Luffy anymore lately.
Lol, it's all good. Some of those dudes were as obssessed with defending Luffy as these guys are with Zoro. I couldn't even back some of the shit they said, like Luffy solos Big Mom on WCI..... :whitepress:

Okay I understand what you mean. So you don’t think he can pull it out at any moments notice.
Imo, I think we just entered the territory of different kinds of Conquerers Haki. And I’ll wait for appropriate translations and a future Oda explanation since I myself don’t know either.
If it turns out to be CoC related I wouldn't even be mad as long as Oda explains it. But as it stands from what we know, CoC is supposed to be used to dominate a persons willpower. If there is more to it, that's fine also, but right now it doesn't fit the narrative.

About next weeks

-Chapter 1010 on 09 April.

-Break on 16 April.

-Chapter 1011 on 23 April.

-Break on the 30th of April because of Golden Week *BUT* the spoiler of Chapter 1012 will probably get a leak on 27 - 29 of April by the Korean guy.

-Chapter 1012 with Full translation and everything on 07 May.

-Chapter 1013 on 14 May (back to normal base).

-just in case, Chapter 1012 (with and translation and everything) can get a leak on 28 April *BUT* with low possibilities.

*Everything could change *BUT* this depending in current situation.
why a break before 1011 when an official one lies two weeks ahead?

I think he used it subconsciously
he will start doing it consciously sooner rather than later.

Zoro is not in a condition to fight King. He himself said that he's at his limit. The only thing possible right now is ZKK which will be a one-strike thing in which he'll give his everything.
Zoro right now might be strong enough to face a YC1 character even after being severely injured. The commanders are like ants to the Yonko but Zoro at full power can give Kaido a mid difficulty fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.